Chapter 6 - First Time

I woke up cuddled onto a pillow, not Jonathan. I opened my eyes to see that Jon was not there and I was alone. I slowly opened my eyes and then sat up on the bed.

"Shit! I yelled quietly as I looked at the clock, it was1 pm.

I started rushing out of the bed when someone opened the door.

"Woahhh you okay?" Munky said giggling a bit but at the same time looking serious. "Yeah, I just realized how much I slept in!" I said flopping on the bed. "Yeah you were dead asleep, Jon thought it was cute!" Munky said grinning as he left and shut the door.

I got off Jon's bed and started to clean it up a bit. Fixed the comforter, fluffed the pillows a bit and set them back up, and put the other 2 throw blankets at the bottom of the bed. As I was fixing the bed Jon walked in.

"Good morning!" Jon said with a smile and did a little childish jump before he went behind me and held me from behind. "I have to get going soon," I said, still fixing the blanket a bit. "Aww, I'll miss you," Jon said, squeezing me even more and kissing my neck. I turned to where I was facing Jon and planted a kiss on his warm, soft lips. Jon grinned and kissed me back. "Can you drive me to my house? I think Haven is mad at me for not being home for a few days without telling her." I said with an awkward smile. "Of course, I can," Jon said, giving me another quick kiss.

Jon sat me on the bed and he sat beside me.
"Ava, can I talk to you about something?" Jon said, holding my hand and looking into my eyes. "Yeah of course! Anything." I responded. "I like you, I do." Jon said looking at my hand "This might sound a little corny but I think that you're the one for me." Jon said, looking up at me. I sat there for a second In shock. Was this happening?!
"Jon, I like you too. Jon, I love you." I said looking Jon In the eyes. Jon's face turned from a tense smile to a true, happy smile. "Will you be my... will you be my girlfriend?" Jon asked.
Jon just asked me to be his girlfriend..
I threw myself onto Jon with a hug. Jon instantly pulled me closer. Jon ended up falling back so I was on top of him. "Yes Jon, I will be your girlfriend!" I responded smiling. Jon pulled me onto him tighter, kissing my lips.

Me and Jon laid on each other for about 3 more minutes before getting up. I started to make sure I had my clothes before we left.

"I'll be in the car waiting!" Jon said as he went outside to start the car.

I said bye to the guys before I left, the guys were so cool. I got into Jon's car and we started driving. During the car ride Jon told me a funny story about how head got so drunk, he fell back from laughing so hard and smacked his head on a coffee table. We were both laughing super hard. We pulled up into my driveway. Jon pulled me in for a hug before I got out. "Want to come over tomorrow?"  I asked. "Yeah sure! Want me to bring anything?" "Just a pack of beer!" I responded with a smile. Jon giggled and smiled back giving me one last hug. I got out of the car and grabbed my keys to open the door. I got it open, waved bye to Jon, and went inside.

"Where the fuck have you been!" Haven yelled sarcastically. It was so sudden I jumped a bit "Shit! Don't scare me like that." I said, I was still a bit shaken. "Okay but where were you? You've been gone for like 3 days!" Haven asked, confused. I smiled and giggled a bit. "I met someone. I've been with him!" I said smiling as I walked to my room. Haven came running behind me "Finally you met someone! What's his name?" Haven asked Holding my shoulders. "His name is Jonathan, and I was also with his friends since they all live together." I responded by opening my bedroom door. "Oooo, what's he look like?" Haven asked. "You can see tomorrow, he is coming over." I walked into my room and shut the door.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. While I waited I opened my bag to grab my clothes and wash them, but when I opened my bag I saw Jonathan's Adidas tracksuit jacket. I smiled knowing that Jon must have put that in there when I was sleeping.
I took my clothes off and got into the shower. The warm water on my back reminded me of Jon. All I could think of was Jon and I didn't know why. After 10 minutes I got out and grabbed a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room to get dressed. I put on some comfy black sweatpants and a Deftones tank top. I looked over at Jon's jacket and put it on. It hasn't even been an hour and I already miss him.
I grabbed the Korn cd Jon gave me and put it in my cd player. I plopped down onto my bed, grabbed my sketchbook, and drew. When Jon started singing I was in shock. Even though I've heard him sing before, I just couldn't comprehend how amazing his voice was, how different it was.