Chapter 3 - Hangout

I woke up the next morning and the only thing I could think about was Jon. The way he held me before I left. I know I only just met him but I feel like he is the one. I have a hard time trusting men since what my father used to do to me, but Jon makes me feel safe. Jon is just different.
I got out of bed since it was already 11AM and I slept in. I had to get a few things done before going out tonight with Jon. So I wrote down everything I had to get done before 5PM.
Pick up bedroom
Clean bathroom
Take a shower
Clean living room

FAST FORWARD TO 5PM

It was 5PM when I finished everything I had to do. I just got out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I was only in a towel but I didn't care and opened the door.
"Hel-" I jumped. It was Jonathan at the door! Jonathan just stared at me in my towel. "What are you doing here? It's only 5pm??" I said making sure my towel was secured on.
"I missed you so I came over earlier, hope that's okay." Jon said with an awkward smile. My towel was the only thing keeping Jonathan from seeing my body and it made me nervous. I looked behind Jonathan and saw my neighbor staring at me. "Yeah of course it's okay!" I said nervously and grabbed Jonathan's arm and pulled him inside.
I closed the door and just stood there looking at Jon. "You should get dressed." Jon said with a smirk and went to sit down on the couch. I ran into my room as fast as I could so Jon wouldn't see me in a towel anymore, but at the same time I'm happy he did.
I put on a tiny black top and some baggy jeans with a studded belt. I put on a little eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and a tiny bit of eyeshadow on my eyelids. I threw my hair into two messy yet cute braids. I walked out into the living room where Jon was waiting. When I walked out Jon was playing with his hair which I thought was the cutest thing ever.
"You look beautiful." Jon said, smiling while standing up. "Thanks." I gave Jon a smile I never really give people. "So are you ready to go?" "Yeah where are we going?" I asked Jon as we walked out to his car. "We're going to go back to my place!" He said excitedly.

We drove to his house and he surprisingly lived really close to me. We got to his house "I had to pick up since the guys never do." Jon told me as he opened the door. "I'm going to make some popcorn, want a drink?" "I'll have a beer!" I said as I sat down on the couch. Jon came in, balancing a bowl of popcorn, and 5 beers in his two hands which made me giggle since he was struggling "Want some help." I said laughing "I think I-" Jon dropped the bowl of popcorn and just stared at it. I couldn't help but laugh and he couldn't help it either. I got up and started to help him pick it up and throw it away. Munky came into the room since he heard something fall "Oh hey Ava! Jon was talking about you all last night!" Munky said giggling. I started to blush "Um.. I swear it wasen-" I cut off Jonathan and just hugged him. "It's ok Jonathan, I think that's cute!" I said smiling while hugging him. He was thinking about me? I can't believe it. Does he feel the same way I do? Jon nuzzled his head into my neck and hugged me a bit tighter. "Hey Jonnnnnnnnn!" Munky said, being annoying "Me and the guys are going out tonight to a party so you guys will be all alone." Munky said grinning. David came in behind Munky and said "You know what that means Munky?" "Oh yeah!" Munky said loudly. "Sex!!!" Munky and David started yelling over and over again. Head and fieldy heard and came running in. "Who's having sex??" Head said laughing "Guys cut it out!" Jon said, flipping them off but laughing at the same time. I was just giggling the whole time. "Hey Ava just want to go to my room?" Jon asked me while holding my arm "Sure let's go." Jon pulled me and we ran off into his room while the guys were still chanting "Sex! Sex! Sex!" While laughing their asses off.

We got into Jonathan's room and he shut the door behind him. "Sorry about them, they're a bunch of idiots." Jon said awkwardly, grinning as he sat on the bed. "It's okay I thought it was hilarious!" I said. Jonathan patted his lap as I'm telling me to come to him. I held his neck as I positioned myself onto his lap. Jonathan then hugged me and nuzzled his head into my neck. His breathing into my neck was so relaxing. His hug was so warm, so comforting. After a minute or two Jon flipped me to where I was laying on his bed and then got beside me. He got on top of me and kissed me.

Jon's P.O.V
I finally kissed her. Her lips were so soft and warm. Oh god I love her. But we just met? How could I love someone so much when we just met?
I looked at Ava with a look asking for permission "Can I?" "Sure." I slowly lifted her shirt revealing her lace bra. I didn't take it off since I thought it was a little too soon. I went down and kissed her stomach a few times before going back to her lips. Her skin was so soft and smooth.

END OF JONS P.O.V

A few kisses turned into a sloppy make out session. While his mouth was still on mine his hand traveled down to my waist. He caressed my hip bones with one hand and with the other he held my face. I let out a little moan which made him grin and chuckle a bit as he caught his breath. We continued to make out as he started to push himself against my waist. I started to pull off his shirt but it was hard since he wouldn't stop kissing me. I finally managed to get it off and saw how hairy he was. It was such a turn on I'm not complaining. Jon kept grinding on me while groaning, making me moan. Then all the sudden we hear someone at the door. "Shou- should we get-get that?" I said in between kisses. "No it-its fine." So we went on. Then all of the sudden we hear munky and head laughing next to the door thinking we can't hear them. Then they start to moan extremely loudly "Oh Jonathan!" Head exclaims trying to impersonate me "Ohh Ava you make my dick so hard!" Munky says acting like Jonathan as they keep moaning. "Go away you dick heads!" Jonathan yelled. Munky and head just keep laughing as they walk away.

After a few more minutes Jonathan flops beside me. "Wow." I said out of breath from all the kissing we just did. "Want to order pizza?" Jon says as he turns to me "Yes please." I said. I was super hungry. Jonathan gives me a quick hug then gets up and throws on a random Adidas shirt from off the floor. "What pizza do you want?" Jon asked "Pepperoni." I said smiling. "Nice taste, I'll be right back!" Jon opened the door to see munky, head, fieldy, and David standing all there. I quickly jumped up to find my shirt and pants since I was just in my bra and panties. "Woah!" Fieldy yelled "Looks like you two had fun!" Munky laughed. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere so I just went behind Jon and held him against me so none of the guys would see me. "So Ava?" Head said "Uhh what?" I asked "Jon's dick is pretty big right?" Head said messing around but Jon hit him in the shoulder. "Dude!" Jon said to head. "I'm just messing with you! But I'm not joking, I've seen that thing and it's-" Head said until Jon cut him off "Anyways, I'm going to go order the pizza!" Jon said "Here Ava grab a shirt from my closet." Jon whispered into my ear. So Jon left the room and I grabbed a random Korn shirt he had. I couldn't find my pants either so I grabbed some Adidas tracksuit pants and got dressed.

I left the room and sat down on the couch. "The pizza should be here in about 5 minutes!" Jon said smiling as he came to sit with me. "Hey Head, can you hand me a beer?" I yelled into the kitchen where head and the others were. "Me too!" Jon yelled after me. "Get it yourselves!" Head yelled back at us. So me and Jon got up and went into the kitchen, grabbed two beers then sat at the table with the guys. The pizza finally got here so we made David grab it and bring it to us. We all absolutely demolished the two pizzas in 10 minutes including a pack of beer. For the rest of the night me and Jon watched movies and cuddled on the couch then fell asleep.