Chapter 10 - You Let Me Violate You

I got into the back seat of the car and so did Jon. Me and Jon sipped on our slushies and snacked on our candy. Jon laid his head on my shoulder and continued to grab another gummy bear.
"Ohhhhh munky it's this one!" Head said loudly, turning the radio up. "Fuck yeah!" Munky said excitedly. I was confused and looked at Jon. "Oh this is Ava's first time!" Jon said looking back at me excitedly.

You let me violate you

"You ready for this amazingness" Jon said sarcastically with a pick me bitch voice.

"Help me I broke apart my insides!" Jon, Munky, and Head yelled. "I've got no soul to sellllllllll!" David and Fieldy said. "The only thing that works for meeeeee!" Head said stupidly. "Help me get away from myself!" Munky yelled "I wanna fuck you like and animal!" Jon yelled and so did all the other guy. Head rolled down the windows so the music was blaring out the car. "I wanna feel you from the insideeeee" Jon and Munky said doing weird motions with their body's. I was sitting in between Jon and Munky, Jon wrapped his arm around me and put the other out the window. Munky also put his arm around me and Jon and him started moving back and forth. All the guys were stupidly singing to the song and messing around in the car, I felt bad for David driving since we were all moving so much.

We got to the house and everyone got out of the car and went inside. I sat on the couch instantly, my legs were tired for no reason.

"Tired already?" Jon said sarcastically, walking up to me with a beer and handing it to me. Head went over to the radio and "Fuck The Police" came on. "Are you hungry?" Jon said, still standing in front of me. "Mmm kind of, I forgot to eat honestly today." I said with an awkward smile. Jon reached his hands out for me to grab and I did and he pulled me up off the couch. "The guys ordered pizza, it should be here soon." Jon said as we walked to the kitchen table.

"Ow!" "Fuck!" "Dammit you're doing it wrong!" "Cup your fucking hand!"

Head and Munky kept high-fiving. "Um what are you guys doing..?" I asked, sitting down at the table with my bag of skittles. "We're trying to get the perfect noise!" Munky said as they kept slapping their hands together. "Come here!" Head said, pulling me off the chair and standing in front of me. "Okay cup your hand" Head said. We got the perfect pop noise the first try. Me and head started jumping up and down like kids "Yes!" Munky said, jumping up and down. "See, she can do it dumbass, '' Head said gently, hitting the back of Munky's head. We all went and sat at the table, stealing each other's snacks. "Hey Jon, how's your hands?" I said grabbing his hands and gently moving my finger across his knuckles. "They kind of hurt.." Jon said, chuckling a bit. "Here one sec." I said, putting Jon's hands on his lap and getting up. I went into their bathroom and grabbed a washcloth. I walked over to the kitchen sink and got the cloth a bit wet, then walked back over to Jon.
"You know there's still blood on your hands, right?" I Said giggling a bit, wiping the blood of his knuckles. I sat back down once I was done cleaning Jon up. Jon pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

"Hey Jon, I'm going to get some comfy clothes on" I said standing up and walking over to the couch, grabbing my bag then walking into Jon's room. I set my bag on Jon's bed and grabbed some hot pink shorts, keeping on my black top.

"Ava! Open hurry" Jon said out of breath but laughing a bit. He basically slammed himself against the door, I could tell since I heard a huge thump on the door. I ran over to the door and opened it. "We're playing hide n seek" Jon said grabbing my waist "Ooo fun! I'll join" I said as Jon pulled me as we walked over to the side of his bed. "Hey Jon, I think they might know you're in here, you kind of threw yourself against the door" I said whispering and laughing a bit. Jon laughed until we heard Head walk to the door. "Shit.." Jon said quietly. Head opened the door but the room was dark so he couldn't see yet. "I'm gonna scare him" I said, letting go of Jon and sliding under his bed. I heard Jon get caught by Head, so they walked out of the room. After a few minutes everyone got caught beside me. I slid out from under the bed and quietly walked into the hallways to see head's back to me and the guys talking to him. Jon gave me a look, a look that says "do it". I walked quietly behind Head and grabbed his neck. Head instantly jumped and screamed like a little girl. Jon and the guys started laughing so hard, they started crying. I walked over to them while laughing too. "What the fuck!" Head said, still shaken up. We started laughing so hard it hurt. Head walked over to me and picked me up, tickling me. "Stop! I'm sorry!" I said laughing and trying to get out of his arms. Head stopped and giggled a bit.

*fast forward like a hour*

"Just do it!" Fieldy said laughing. Jon poured a bunch of sugar into Munky's mouth. "Yes!" Head yelled, jumping. Everyone was laughing. Munky coughed and sugar went everywhere, all over David. "Whoops," Munky said and giggled. We all sat down back at the table and talked about random things. "Let's play, never have I ever" Head said. "Okay, I'll start," Munky said. "Never have I ever flashed someone?" Munky said. "I have" I said, so did Head. "Who did you flash!" Fieldy said excitedly. "A police officer" I said and laughed a bit. "What! Why?" Head said. "I flashed him my tits so he didn't give me a speeding ticket.." I said. "Honestly.. that's pretty smart" Jon said laughing.
"Okay never have I ever gone skinny dipping?" David said. Jon, head, munky, and me all said I have. "Oh yeah fieldy David, we went skinny dipping without you guys" Jon said laughing.
We played a few more rounds until we saw the time, 2:30am.

"Oh shit it's late" Jon said standing up. I stood up with Jon. "I'm tired, can we lay down?" I whispered into Jon's ear. "Hey guys we're gonna go lay down, night" Jon said, wrapping his arm around me and we walked to his room. We got in his room and I got into his bed. "I'm gonna take a quick shower okay?" Jon said, leaning onto the bed. "Okay" I said. Jon walked into his bathroom and started the shower.

Jon got out of the shower and walked into the room with a towel around his waist. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my head sarcastically. Jon laughed and opened his drawer, sliding on a pair of boxers. Jon pulled the pillow of my head "You know you don't have to do that" Jon said giggling a bit and smiling as he walked over to the other side of the bed. Jon got under the sheets with me and I turned to him. Jon pulled me on him and cuddled me. Jon nuzzled into my chest. Jon's breathing on my chest was so calming. "I love you" Jon said, I could feel his smile. "I love you too," I said, smiling. We fell asleep cuddling.