Chapter 8 - Performance

"Ava! Ava!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Haven standing right in front of me.

"Oh, hi haven." I said with a closed eye, sleepy smile. "Hi? Who are these two guys?" Haven said, laughing a bit. I looked and Head and Munky were still knocked out. Munky was laying on my lap, and head was laying on munky. I was being held by Jon. I grabbed one of Munky's dreads and stuck it in his mouth. "This is Munky, and that's Head!" I said smiling confidently. "Are you fucking with me?" Haven said with a straight face. "Fine fine, that's just what we call them. This is James and Brian." I said putting another dread in Munky's mouth.
"Well who are they!" Haven said, crossing her arms. "Chill the fuck out! They are Jon's friends I told you about, the ones who are in the band with him." I said annoyed. Haven just walked away into her room. I suddenly felt a hand going up my spine, it was Jon. His hands were so cold I let out a tiny whimper.

"Good morning, beautiful." Jon said into my ear with his hand still traveling on my body. I looked up at Jon giving him a kiss. "Good morning handsome." I said back smiling. Jon found his way to my bra and un-clipped it, then he took it off me and tossed it off the couch. Jon's hands kept wandering around my body, I loved it. Munky was still sleeping on my lap so tapped on his shoulder "Munkyyyyy, James! wake up." I said until he finally did. "Oh hi." Munky said, slurring his words a bit and sitting up. I giggled as I watched Munky pull his dreads out of his mouth. Munky looked around and saw my bra on the floor. "Um Ava.. your titty holding thing is on the floor." Munky said, I was laughing a bit because of what Munky called it. Munky grabbed it "Oooo it's soft!" Munky said holding it and touching it. I grabbed it from his hands and threw it again. "I was just feeling it!" Munky said like a child who just got in trouble.

Jon sat me on his lap and nuzzled into my neck leaving a soft kiss. "Hey munk, when's our next gig?" Jon said, pulling me more onto him. "Tonight!" Munky said smiling. "Tonight!? You never told me about this!" Jon said, sitting up a bit with shock.
"Ooo can I come!" I said looking at Jon excitedly.
"Of course you can, you're gonna be coming to a lot of them." Jon said smiling. "Where is it?" Jon asked. "It's at that new bar we went too, they got a stage and a big open area just for bands to play at." Munky said as he stood up. "Oh sick!" Jon said as I got off his lap to get up. "Hey Jon, I'm gonna take a shower." I said as I picked up my bra from the floor. Jon looked at me as his eyes got excited. I threw my bra at his face. "That looks good on your face!" I said jokingly as I walked away into my room. Jon came up behind me and grabbed me. He carried me into my room and tackled me onto my bed. We started to playfully wrestle and he got me pinned down. "Fuck! Hey that doesn't count!" I said laughing sarcastically. "Oh yes it does!" Jon said laughing while still having my arms pinned above my head. "I need to take a shower!" I said, trying to pull my arms out. Jon gave me a kiss then got off of me, I got up and Jon laid on the bed. "I won't be too long." I said walking into the bathroom and grabbing a towel out of my laundry basket. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I started washing my body with my new Lavender body wash.

"Hey Ava can I take a shower after you?" Jon said, walking into the bathroom. "Just get in here!" I said excitedly. I heard Jon quietly say "yay!" Under his breath, it was adorable. "Are you coming?" I said, popping my head out the shower curtain. Jon took off his shirt then the rest of his clothes and came in. "You're so handsome Jon." I said, giving Jon a kiss. "You're so beautiful, I don't know how I got so lucky." Jon said, kissing me back and hugging me. We hugged under the stream of the water and sat there for a minute until we remembered that we had to hurry because Munky and Head were still out there. I continued to wash my body and so did Jon. I put shampoo in my hair, Jon scrubbed the shampoo in my hair for me.  "Damn you're good at that!" I said sarcastically and laughed a bit. "Yeah these hands are good at a lot of things..." Jon sarcastically said, I turned around and playfully slapped him. "Hey I'm just being honest!" He said and jumped back a bit before he went back to washing my hair. I went under the water to rinse out the shampoo and closed my eyes so it didn't get in my eyes. When I opened my eyes Jonathan was just looking at me with love in his eyes and a tiny smile trying to hide how happy he was, the way he looked at me gave me butterflies. I reached for Jon to come into my arms. Jon held me and I laid my head on his chest. "I love you so much." Jon said into my ear, giving me butterflies in my stomach. I took my head off Jon's chest and looked at him, holding his face. "I love you too." I said back with a smile, Jon smiled and stroked my head and kissed me. His lips tasted like Jack Daniels, I loved when they did.