Chapter 11 - Forever In Love.

I opened my eyes and shot up. I was panicking and scared. Jon woke up from me sitting up so fast and was worried.

"Ava, what happened?" Jon said sitting up beside me. I was holding my knees and hiding my face, shaking. Jon wrapped his arms around me. I started crying and threw myself onto Jon. Jon got even more worried as I sobbed into his neck.
"Hey hey it's okay, I'm right here" Jon said, holding my head and rubbing my hair. Jon's reassurance helped calm me down a bit. We sat in silence for a minute as I calmed down. I lifted my head. Jon gently held my face and wiped my tears.

"What happened..?" Jon said, still holding my face.
"I don't know, sometimes I just get so overwhelmed by everything I just panic" I said with my eyes glossy from tears. Jon pulled me in again and held me. "It's okay, I'm with you and I won't leave you" Jon said. I lifted my head and wiped my tears. Jon started covering me in kisses and it made me giggle. "I love you so much," I said, kissing Jon's soft lips. "I love you too," Jon said, smiling. I started kissing Jon. Jon started kissing me back. Jon gently laid me back on the bed and got on me, he started kissing my neck and slowly going down. He made his way to my boobs, covered by my shirt obviously. Jon pulled off my shirt and started kissing my breast. With his tongue he circled around my nipples, making me grab his hair with one hand. He started giving me a hickey on my right breast. I grabbed his hair tighter the more he sucked. When he was done he went back up to my face and started grinding on me while kissing my neck. I softly moaned into his ear. I felt his dick get harder through his boxers from hearing me. He loved hearing me.

*knock knock*

Jon stopped, still on me he looked at the door. "What" he said, wanting to get back to what he was doing. "We want to say good morning to Ava! Also, we kind of made a mess last night..." Head said through the door. Jon looked at me and I looked at him. "What do we do..?" I said. Jon grinned and went back to kissing me. He was sloppy and aggressive when making out, I loved it so much. "I think we kept them waiting for too long," Jon said, stopping and giggling a bit. Jon got off of me and pulled me up. Jon put my shirt back on me and kissed me. Jon hopped off the bed and put on some baggy pants and a t-shirt. He opened the door "Let's go see what mess we made.." Jon said in a sarcastic way, I got off the bed and we walked into the kitchen. We got in the kitchen and there was sugar all over the floor.
"How did that happen.." I said giggling. Munky came walking in. "Good morning" munky said, putting his hand on my head and playfully messing up my hair. "I'll get the broom" Munky said, going to the closet and grabbing it, then starting cleaning it up. I picked up the beer cans and started throwing them away, Jon also did. I was helping them clean until I remembered. "Shit!" I yelled and dropped a beer can. Jon got startled from my sudden yell and jumped like a scared kid and made a weird noise that was hilarious "What!" Jon said confused and still shaken up. "My mom is supposed to come over today! Shit I forgot" I said looking at Jon. "What time is it Munk.." I said looking over at him sweeping the sugar. "11 o'clock, why?" Munky said standing up. "Jon.. she comes over in an hour!" I said. "Shit! Grab your stuff I'll meet you in the car" Jon said grabbing the keys and running to the door. I ran into Jon's room and grabbed my bag and ran back into the kitchen. "Sorry for leaving so randomly" I said going over to Munky and giving him a hug. "It's okay, don't worry," Munky said, hugging me back. I ran out the door still in my top and PJ shorts and no shoes. I quickly got into Jon's car and we drove off.

"I haven't heard you talk about your mom much" Jon said. "Yeah well she's a total bitch sometimes, she wasn't the best mom to say the least. But I still love her I guess" I said. "I get it," Jon said, grabbing my hand. "Can you stay with me? I really need some support" I said looking over at Jon still holding his hand. "Yeah sure!" Jon said smiling.

We got out of the car as soon as we pulled up. I ran up to the door and so did Jon. I started repeatedly knocking on the door, hoping Haven would open since I forgot my keys.
"Who is being obnoxious at this door Haven?"
My face went pale. It was my moms voice. My mom was already here, with Haven waiting for me. I grabbed Jon's arm instinctively. My mom opened the door and stood there, so did I. My mom looked at me then looked at Jon. "Hi mom.." I said, smiling awkwardly. Jon also gave an awkward smile. "Hi Ava, can I have a hug?" Mom said in a weird tone. I let go of Jon and slowly gave my mom a hug, she never hugged me so I was confused why she was being all lovey all the sudden. "Who is this?" Mom said looking over to Jon, of course Jon was messing with one of his dreads. "This is Jonathan, my boyfriend." I said and Jon walked up to us. "It's nice to meet you Jonathan" Mom said with a slightly confused tone in her voice. "Jonathan, this is my mom, Michelle," I said, smiling without my teeth. "Nice to meet you," Jon said, giving my mom a smile.