Chapter 5 - The Bar

It was close to being time to leave for the bar.
"Oh shit it's 5:30!" Jon yelled as we both jumped up from the kitchen table. We ran into his room and both got dressed. "Here's your clothes!" Jon said as he handed me my clothes that I couldn't find. "What! You had them this whole time?" I said looking at Jon with a shocked face "Yeah... I hid them since I wanted to see you in my clothes." Jon said grinning as he hugged me. "I love hugging you but we gotta get ready!" I said as we both let go of each other. I put on my jeans, belt, but kept the korn shirt I had on. Jon grabbed a pair of baggy jeans and a shirt that said "Bionic Records". We both were dressed so we went into the living room. We waited for a few minutes until the guys came in ready to go too. "I'm driving!" Fieldy yelled.
We went outside to the car to realize there weren't enough seats. "Hey Jon, we need one more seat." I told Jon. "You can sit on my lap!" Jon said as he sat in the car and patted his lap. I positioned myself onto Jon's lap and everyone got in the car. Jon wrapped his arms around me like he was my seatbelt, it was so sweet. "Hey Jon, when is my turn to sit on that lap!" David said joking with a smirk. "Sorry this is Ava's lap not yours!" Jon said laughing as he gave me a kiss on my neck.
We arrived at the bar and got out of the car. We stepped into the bar then took a seat at a booth. "I'll go get drinks!" Jon said as David went with him. They came back after a few minutes, both of them slowly walking over with many drinks in their hands. Me and the guys couldn't help but laugh at them. They both got to the table and sat all the drinks down. Everyone grabbed one and started drinking. "So Ava, Jon..." Munky said looking at us which made me and Jon look at each other. "Munky.." Jon said quietly, giving munky a look. "Come on please can I tell the guys!" "No!" Jon said back. "Shit! what you guys do?" Head asked, all excited. "Okay me and Ava are going up to the bar!" Jon said as he grabbed my arm and ran off with me to the bar. We found two seats and sat down. A bartender came up to us "Hey, what can I get you two?" "I'll just have a Jack & coke." Jon said and looked at me "I'll have the same.".

We got our drinks and talked all night, laughed a lot, and even stupidly danced when our favorite songs came on.
"So do you have siblings?" Jon asked since we were just asking each other a bunch of questions. "Yeah I do! I have two, I'm the middle child." "What's it like being a middle child?" Jon asked with a cute face. "It sucks. You get forgotten about but I'm used to it!" I said with a smile stirring my drink around. "Damn I'm sorry about that.. want to talk about it? I'm here for you!" Jon said as he pulled me in for a hug. It was so comforting and warm. "It's okay! Maybe later I don't want to make the mood all gloomy." I said smiling. "I get it." Jon said, smiling back.
"Heyy you two!" Head stumbles to us, obviously drunk. "Are you guys ready to leave?" Jon asks head as he nods. Me and Jon get up and the guys follow us. We leave the bar and get into the car. I sit down on Jon's lap but this time I'm clinging onto him. I was drunk and tired, Jon was so warm and comforting. "Hey are you tired?" Jon whispers into my ear with a soft grin. "Yes, very." I responded softly into his ear. Jon kissed my ear and I nuzzled into his neck leaving a soft kiss on his collarbone.
We got home and went into the house. "Jon.." I quietly said "Yes Ava?" Jon responded. "Can we go lay down?" I said with a soft, tired voice. Jon held me as we walked into his room. "I'll be right back." I said walking into the bathroom to change. I put on a pair of pajama shorts with skulls on them and a black shirt. I left my hair in the messy two braids because I was so tired, then I walked into Jon's room. Jon was waiting for me, sitting on his bed. Jon gave me a smile "God I love your legs." Jon said as I laid beside him. I gave Jon a sleepy smile as he gently got on top of me. He went down and kissed me a few times. "Your lips are so soft." Jon told me. I gave him one last kiss before he got off of me to put on some pajamas. As he got dressed for bed I slid under the sheets and waited for him. I watched him as he took his shirt off. His hairy chest, slim waist, he was perfect. "Hey no lookies." Jon said looking back at me playfully with a smile. Jon got into a pair of Adidas tracksuit pants and kept his shirt off. Jon crawled onto the bed and went under the sheets. I cuddled onto him and so did he. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he could feel my loose breasts. As Jon got closer to me he felt my boobs, looked up at me, and kissed me with a smile. "Ava." Jon said, looking at me. "Yes jon?" I responded with a smile. "I love you." Jon said "I know we have only known each other for a few days-" I kissed Jon with the most passionate kiss yet, cutting him off "Jon, I love you too." I said smiling, giving him another kiss. Jon held me and whispered into my ear, "I love you so, so much." And cuddled me. I nuzzled into Jon's chest falling asleep.

Sorry for how short this one is! I'm thinking of starting a new story? Still about Jonathan and the guys, I just don't love how I layed this story out. I will still continue this story don't worry!💕