4

After getting the marriage certificate, Y/N and I decided to sit down and discuss our future as a married couple. We knew that marriage is not always a bed of roses and we were determined to make it work.

The first thing we talked about was our financial condition. Y/N assured me that his salary was enough to provide for both of us and that he didn't mind if I decided to become a housewife. However, I wanted to contribute to our household income, so I decided to take on a part-time job while continuing my studies.

We also discussed our routines and how we would spend our time together. Y/N had a regular 9-to-5 job, while I had classes during the day. We agreed to spend our evenings together, either cooking dinner together or watching our favorite shows.

Y/N made it clear to me that he did not tolerate any kind of cheating and that he planned to be a loyal husband. He expected the same from me, and I agreed. We both knew that trust was an essential part of any relationship, and we promised to be honest with each other always.

After our discussion, we started to unpack my things and settle into Y/N's apartment. I was a bit nervous about living with him, especially since we had not been on the best terms during our school days. But as we worked together to organize our home, I felt a sense of comfort and ease around him.

Y/N showed me around the apartment, and I noticed how neat and organized he kept everything. He had a separate space for his work, and I admired his dedication to his job. As a backend developer, he worked on important projects that required a lot of focus and attention to detail.

I, on the other hand, was studying Japanese in college. It was a subject that I loved, and I hoped to become a teacher someday. Y/N was supportive of my dreams and encouraged me to pursue them.

As we settled in, we started to learn more about each other. We shared our favorite foods, movies, and music. I learned that Y/N had a quirky sense of humor and enjoyed making me laugh.He also had a habit of leaving little notes for me around the apartment, which always brought a smile to my face.

Living together was not without its challenges, though. We had to adjust to each other's habits and preferences. Y/N was a morning person, while I was a night owl. He liked to keep everything tidy, while I tended to be a bit messy. But we learned to compromise and find a balance that worked for both of us.

One thing that I appreciated about Y/N was his patience. He never pressured me to do anything I didn't want to do, and he always listened to my concerns. He was supportive of me, even when I made mistakes or struggled with something.

As we worked on our marriage, we became more comfortable with each other. We started to enjoy each other's company and became more affectionate. Our first night together may have been awkward, but as we got to know each other better, we found ourselves falling in love.