15

I couldn't believe it, I had finally graduated. After years of hard work and dedication, I was now a certified Japanese teacher. Y/n was so proud of me and I was so grateful for his support throughout my entire journey.

We go back to japan to celebrate my graduation with families, we had a small celebration at my parents' home. Y/n cooked his famous steak and we all enjoyed a lovely meal together. It was a simple celebration, but it meant the world to me to have my loved ones by my side.

After the celebration, I started to think about my next steps. The decision to become a housewife had been on my mind since we got married, but now that I had my degree, I had the option to work as well. Y/n had always been supportive of my decisions, but he made it clear that he was okay with me being a housewife if that was what I wanted.

After much consideration, I decided to work part-time as a Japanese teacher at a nearby high school. It was the perfect opportunity for me to use my skills and knowledge while still having time to take care of the house and spend time with y/n.

My first day at work was nerve-wracking, but I quickly fell in love with my new job. The students were eager to learn and I felt like I was making a difference in their lives. It was a wonderful feeling to be able to contribute to society while also pursuing my passion.

Y/n was always supportive and understanding of my new schedule. He helped out with the household chores and always made sure I had enough time to rest and take care of myself. I felt so grateful to have him as my partner in life.

As time went by, I found a good balance between my work and my responsibilities at home. I felt fulfilled knowing that I was able to make a difference in my students' lives while also taking care of my family. Y/n and I continued to grow closer each day and I knew that we were in this together, no matter what challenges we may face in the future.

This was a new beginning for me and for us as a couple. I was excited to see where life would take us next, but I knew that as long as we had each other, we could overcome any obstacle that came our way.