8

It was a few weeks after our wedding, and I was still getting used to being married to Y/N. We had had some rough patches, but things had been improving between us. We were finally starting to get comfortable with each other.

One evening, Y/N surprised me with a romantic dinner. He had cooked my favorite meal, and we enjoyed a bottle of wine together. As we finished our meal, he got closer to me, and I could tell that he was desiring me.

 As we finished our meal, he got closer to me, and I could tell that he was desiring me

I felt the same way, and I suggested that we go to the bedroom. Y/N smiled at me, and we made our way to the bed. As we lay there, he held me close and whispered sweet things in my ear.

I could feel my heart racing as he kissed me passionately. It was our first time together as husband and wife, and it was everything that I had ever dreamed of. He was gentle and considerate, and I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

As we explored each other's bodies, I felt a sense of intimacy and closeness that I had never felt before. It was like we were two puzzle pieces that had finally found their perfect match. I knew that this was just the beginning of our journey together, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held.

Afterwards, we lay in bed together, holding each other and talking about our hopes and dreams. Y/N told me how much he loved me and how happy he was to be my husband. I felt my heart swell with love for him, and I knew that I was the luckiest woman in the world.

As we drifted off to sleep, I felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over me. I knew that our marriage wouldn't always be easy, but I also knew that we were meant to be together. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with my wonderful husband.