14

It's been a year since our wedding, and a few months since Y/N started his new job. He has been performing well, and his hard work has paid off. The higher-ups have decided to promote him to a manager position. I am so proud of him.

As a manager, Y/N will have more responsibilities, and of course, a bigger salary. I'm happy for him and the opportunities this new role will bring. But, there's always a catch, isn't there?

With the new application the company is developing, Y/N has to work overtime often to manage the team. I try my best to support him during this time, by cooking his favorite meals and listening to him when he needs to vent. It's a tough job, but he's handling it well.

One night, as he comes home late from work, I congratulate him on his new promotion. He tells me about the project he's managing, how he's excited about the progress they're making, and how the team is working hard to meet the deadline. I can see the determination in his eyes, and it makes me fall in love with him even more.

We sit down to dinner, and I listen to him talk about work. I can see how passionate he is about his job, and it makes me happy to see him doing something he loves. But, as the night wears on, I can see the exhaustion in his eyes.

I suggest he take a break and go for a walk. He agrees, and we take a stroll around the neighborhood. We talk about our future plans and how we want to grow together. We discuss taking a vacation once the project is done, and it gives us something to look forward to.

As we return home, I give him a massage to help him relax. I can feel the tension in his muscles as I work my way down his back. He thanks me and falls asleep soon after.

Being a manager is not an easy job, and I know Y/N will face many challenges. But, I will always be by his side, supporting him every step of the way. I love him more than anything in this world, and I am proud to be his wife.