16

I couldn't be more proud of my husband, Y/N. After months of hard work and dedication, his team finally completed the app they were developing. It was a huge success and had made the company's stock increase. To celebrate this achievement, the company organized a big party where all employees could bring their families. Y/N and I attended the party together, and I was thrilled to be there and share in his success.

As we walked into the party venue, we were greeted by the cheerful sound of music and the delicious aroma of food. The decorations were stunning, and the atmosphere was electric with excitement. I could see that everyone was in high spirits and eager to celebrate the company's success.

Throughout the night, we met many of Y/N's colleagues and their families. They all congratulated Y/N and praised his work on the app. I was proud to see how much he was respected and appreciated by his coworkers.

As the party continued, the company's CEO took the stage and gave a speech. He thanked everyone for their hard work and dedication, and he announced that due to the success of the app, the company's employees would be getting a raise. He also revealed that some employees would receive a bonus for their exceptional performance, including Y/N. I was ecstatic to hear this news and couldn't help but feel proud of my husband.

After the speech, we enjoyed more food and drinks while mingling with Y/N's coworkers. They were all so friendly and welcoming, and it was great to see them all having such a good time. Y/N and I even danced together to the lively music, and it was a moment I will always remember.

As the night came to an end, we said goodbye to Y/N's colleagues and headed home. I was so happy for Y/N and proud of all he had accomplished. It was clear that he had worked incredibly hard on the app, and it was wonderful to see his efforts recognized and rewarded.

As we settled in for the night, I cuddled up next to Y/N and whispered congratulations in his ear. We both smiled at each other, knowing that this success was a result of our hard work and dedication. Together, we had overcome challenges and accomplished something great, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us.