11

As I lay in bed beside my sleeping husband, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with emotions. We've been married for a few months now, and while it hasn't always been easy, I can't imagine my life without him.

I think back to the day we met, and how our marriage was arranged by our parents

I think back to the day we met, and how our marriage was arranged by our parents. At first, I was skeptical about the whole thing. I wasn't sure if I was ready to be tied down to someone I barely knew. But then I met Y/N, and everything changed.

He was different from any man I had ever met before. He was kind, caring, and always knew how to make me smile. Even though we came from different backgrounds and had different interests, we found common ground in our love for each other.

As I look at Y/N now, I can see the exhaustion etched on his face. He works so hard to provide for us, and I want to do something special for him. I start by giving him a massage, trying to ease the tension in his muscles. He groans in appreciation, and I can't help but smile.

Once he falls asleep, I lay there next to him, lost in thought. I remember the ups and downs of our marriage so far, the arguments and the tears, but also the laughter and the love. And as I look at my husband, I feel my love for him grow even stronger.

I'm grateful for Y/N's faithfulness to me, even when things were tough. I remember the times when I doubted our marriage, wondering if we were truly meant to be together. But Y/N never wavered. He promised to be a faithful husband to me, and he has kept that promise.

As I watch him sleep, I realize how much I love him. I don't just love him because he's my husband, but because he's my best friend, my partner, my confidant. I love him for who he is, flaws and all.

I know that our marriage will have its challenges, but I also know that we can face them together. We may not always agree on everything, but we can always come back to our love for each other.

As I drift off to sleep, I whisper to Y/N, "I love you." I don't know if he hears me, but it doesn't matter. I know that my love for him will only continue to grow, and that I will always be by his side, no matter what.