2. Panic

"So... which one of you will be my dance partner tonight?"

'SHIT!?'

Jun lowered her head and acted as if she wants to disappear.
The man looked at all of the ladies while smirking at all of them.
The other girls all screamed in a high-pitched tone from the excitement.
"As much as we would all like to have you Daniel, it's actually this one that will keep you company," Clare explains as she grabs Jun by her shoulders and lightly shakes her. Jun stays quiet.

The man looks at Jun up and down, he's caught off guard and is a little confused by the statement yet he keeps in character.
He bows down a little and offers Jun his hand "Shall we move to our dance floor then?"

before Jun can answer Clare pushes her toward him. He grabs her hand and leads her to a private room in the club.

"He'll probably give a discount because of how bad she is," says one of the girls who stayed in the booth
"I wonder if he'll think this is a joke," says another.
They all start laughing.
"I mean is she serious? Did you see how she was acting? what an embarrassment!"
"Why do we even hang out with her?", they continue laughing saying all sorts of jokes about Jun.

Meanwhile, Jun was led to room number 4. Inside the room, there was only a bed and red and dim light to "set the mood".
Jun is sitting on the bed and looks around the room. Although there isn't much to see.
"As you know my name is Daniel and I'll be in charge of making this night the best of your life. So... would the lady like to tell me her name?" he said as he was setting up some drinks. She takes a moment to look at him.
He was tall with long jet-black hair pushed to the side. he was wearing a white tight shirt that shows his figure and light blue ripped jeans to complete the look.

Jun stays silent, unable to speak as she was thinking of a way to get out of this situation.
"Don't wanna tell me your name huh? That's fine you already told me your name in the contract you filled out."
Jun suddenly snaps back to reality.

'What contract is he talking about?'

"So then..." the man was all of a sudden right in front of her. "shall we begin?" he asks pushing Jun back on the bed and climbing on top of her.

'FUCK!?' Jun starts to panic

Daniel starts removing her clothes as well as his own. He unzips her gray hoodie and starts taking his shirt off.
Jun finally realizes what is happening and starts to panic even more.
"NO STOP! PLEASE!" she tries to pull herself up from underneath him, but he stops her, grabbing her hands and pressing them to the bed above her head.
"No can do. If you'd like to stop you have to use the safe word" he wishers in her ear.
"NO PLEASE STOP! I- I DON'T KNOW THE SAFE WORD"
The guy just smirked shifting both her hands into his left hand and with the right one started to lift her shirt.
Jun started kicking and squirming.
"NO NO NO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!"
He didn't stop.
"PLEASE! PLEASE! STOP!" she begged, her eyes watering and lungs unable to catch a breath.
The man realized this is not part of a play and stopes
He got up and took a few steps away from the bed allowing her to calm down a little.

"Are you alright?" he asks "I deeply apologize, I thought this was part of the play. You even said in the contract 'not to stop no matter what'. Am I miss understanding? do you need a little more time before we begin?"
The man keeps talking as she fixes her clothes, dries her tears, and sits up on the bed.
"I'm sorry but... I have no idea what contract you're talking about," she says, still wiping tears from her eyes.
"I'm talking about the contract you signed when you booked this appointment. You filled out your name, sexual fantasies and preferences, a safe word, and other details"
"Oh um... I- I didn't fill out anything since my friend booked this."
"Didn't she ask you what you would like?"
"No... if she did I wouldn't even be here since-"
she suddenly gets quiet and again lowers her head. her feet were on the bed so her knees hid her face as well as her long dark brown hair that now hangs like a curtain over her expression.
He hesitantly sits beside her and moves away her hair.
She flinches and moves away from him.
She takes a deep breath and says
"I'm... asexual... if you don't know what that means...it means I have no sexual attraction...in short I don't want to have sex...ever." Almost suffocating silence took over the room. Jun is waiting for Daniel's reaction.
Daniel stands up angrily and yells "OH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! FIRST YOU GET YOUR FRIEND TO BOOK YOU THIS APPOINTMENT, THEN YOU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING SOME MADE-UP BULLSHIT TO EXCUSE WHY YOU JUST WASTED 15 MINUTES OF MY TIME!!!
I'M FUCKING BUSY YOU KNOW!! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT!!"
"I'm. sorry" she apologizes quietly.
"SORRY!? SORRY!? DO YOU THINK A FUCKING SORRY IS GONNA CUT IT! YOU'RE THE CUSTOMER HERE BUT I DON'T TOLERATE JOKES LIKE THIS SO GET THE FUCK OUT!"
"No wait I can't go back yet!"
"NOW!!"
"I'LL PAY YOU DOUBLE" she yells back.

'I can't go back yet.'

the room is again silent.

"Double!? for what to just sit here so your friends won't know I didn't finish my job?"
"Yes... please," she answers sheepishly

"Jesus Christ what did I do to fucking deserve this," he says under his breath "Fine! So... what do we do now?"
Jun stays quiet for a moment then asks

"Could...I...ask you something?"

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------Note:
It is not too happy with this chapter but I'm no professional so I did what I could. Still, I hope you enjoyed it.