3. Cover Up

"Could...I...ask you something?"

Daniel exhales loudly while he's falling back on the bed, then replies
"What do you want?" his hands cover his face as he is trying to understand the situation.

"What exactly was written on that contract?"

"In short, act like a rapist and don't stop no matter him much you ask."

Jun was speechless, she couldn't believe her friends would do something like that.

"What surprised me the most was the fact that you had no idea what the safe word was," he said with a little laugh.
"If you... don't mind me asking, "Jun said in a quiet voice, slowly turning her head to look at him, "what is a safe word?"
"Are you serious?" Daniel says with sarcasm.
"Now you're gonna tell me that you've never slept with anyone before?" He continues with his sarcasm.

Jun again lowers her head, then slowly lets out "I've said it before... I'm asexu-"
"OH, MY GOD!" Daniel cuts her off with an angry expression as he jolted off the bed and started pacing around, waving his hands "Again with that abc sexual shit. Do people nowadays call everything slightly different about how you fuck a goddamn sexuality!? JESUS!?"

"I'm sorry..." She apologizes quietly.

"If you're sorry you should have let me do my fucking job!? I got paid for that!?" Daniel complains.
"RIGHT NOW YOU'RE GETTING PAID DOUBLE FOR DOING NOTHING!!!" she snaps back.

For a moment the room went completely quiet.

'oh shit!'

"I- I'm so sorry. I don't mean to snap like that. I'm so so sorry." Jun kept apologizing, looking at him with a worried and panicked face.
Daniel was completely shocked by her sudden anger. He quickly regains his senses.
He lets out a sigh
"Don't apologize, you have a point." He calmly says.

"So what will you do about your friends?" He asks, again sitting on the bed next to her.
"Probably lie about what happened here and say something like 'Oh it was great' or 'Thank you for this' or something like that"
"Fuck it if you're gonna lie best make it believe"
"What do you mean?" Jun looked at him confused.
"When you walk out that door you need to at least look like you just had sex. Listen, if you walk out there and you look exactly the same as you did when you walked in, my boss will be all over my ass about it. So I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for myself, got it!?"
"I understand"
"oh and don't forget about the money you owe me for all of this"
"I won't!"

After that, they both stood up and started messing up Jun's hair and makeup, wrinkling her clothes and spraying some man's perfume on her.

"Thank you, really, I appreciate it."
Jun exclaims with a soft smile.
"Yeah, yeah. Just get the fuck out already, our time run out." He shoos her away.
She smiles one more time, then leaves leaving Daniel alone in that room.

'He's an asshole but at least he helped me' she calms herself.

"Hey, Girl!!!" Clare calls "So how was it," All of the girls ask.
"It was great! I had fun!" Jun lied.
"oh, we can see that~" Sierra points out.
They all laugh about it.
Jun's friends continue to ask questions and she continues to answer them with lies hoping none of them notice she has no idea what she's talking about.

*It's the end of the night and the club is closed.*
Daniel opens his locker and starts packing his stuff.
Then he hears a voice say
"What's up, Daniel? Or should I say, Jace?"

To be continued...