6. "It's An Emergency"

It is late at night and Jace is working. He's talking to someone girls trying to intricately get a tip out of them.
All of a sudden another girl runs to him and grabs his arm.
"Daniel you gotta help me!"
Jace looks at her shocked by the sudden sneak attack.
He recognizes the girl but can't remember from where. She knows his stage name and she's talking like she knows him.
Suddenly it clicks in his mind.

'This is the weirdo from back then.
What the hell does she want now?'

Jace pulls himself together, turns to the girls he was talking to, and apologizes then pulls the girl to a corridor where they could talk.

"What the fuck was that!?" He half yells at her trying not to be notified by other people.
"I'm sorry, but you gotta help me. It's an emergency!" The girl begs
Jace loudly exhales "Look, uhh... what's your name again?"
"I'm Jun," she answered a little hesitantly.
"Jun, look... I've helped you once before, sure I got paid double, but I put my employment at risk. I'm not gonna help you again if that's what you wanted from me."
Jace explains as he rubs the bridge of his nose annoyed at the mere thought of losing his precious job.
"I don't get how you're risking getting fired by helping me," Jun says whit a little bit of sass in her voice.
Jace gets agitated by the comment.
He grabs Jun's arm and pins her to the wall.
"Oh, you don't get it!? Then let me kindly explain." At this moment Jace looks everything but kind.
Jun is shocked by the sudden change in her position and even more so scared of the man pinning her to the wall making it impossible for her to back away or escape.
He is looking at her with a fearful look in his eyes.
"You see if I get caught slacking off on my job it can mean a cut from my pay, which of course is bad but..." he moves his face closer to hers, staring directly into her terrified eyes.
"If I get caught receiving double the price of my service, my boss can fire me, cuz we're not allowed to receive such big tips...
So, do you get why I can't help you?"
He backs away from her giving her some space and letting go of her arm.
"I risked my ass for ya once, I ain't doing it again."
He leaves and goes back to his work.
Jun just stands there dazed by what just happened, still a little shaky from terror.

About twenty minutes go by before Jun returns to her friend, sitting in the same booth as last time.
While making her way there she tries to collect her thoughts and remember what she was even doing at the club in the first place

Her friends asked if she wanted to go to the club again to experience the 'adult time of fun' again, as they put it. But before Jun could answer she was already dragged to the club.
The girls were excitedly looking for the perfect man that will 'rock her world', but Jun said she already chose someone and quickly ran from the booth to look for the only person she thought could help her in that situation.

Jun pulls herself together when she finally makes it back to the booth. All of her friends are saying something to her but she can't make out the words.
"You look pale are you good?" says Anna. "You look like you've seen a ghost!" added Sierra.
They keep laughing at her and making sarcastic comments, but Jun doesn't care.
"Sorry guys, but I'm gonna go. I feel sick so I don't think it's a good idea for me to stay." immediately after telling them that, she turned and walked away toward the exit, not giving them even the slightest moment to reply.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------Note:
Hello, I'm back!

It's been a while since the last update but a new chapter is here.
I do want to say though that the updates from here on out will be less frequent, but ill try to update once a week or once every ten days.

And also I want to say thank you to those who've read every chapter.
It means a lot to see someone enjoy what I've created.
Thank you so much.

I'll see you in the next chapter, but until then, goodbye.