PROLOGUE AND CHARACTER

Prologue:

"Promise?"-Aryan
"Yeah. I promise."-Imlie
"Promise are not meant to be broken."-Aryan
"I promise that I will not break my promise."-Imlie
"I'll wait I promise to you."-Aryan

A promise which is hard to fulfill. Will she do it? Will she keep up with her promise ? Will they keep up their promises?

---------------

CHARACTERS:

Aryan Singh Rathore:
Age : 27
One of the most popular singer come dancer in India. Owns the Rathore industry under him. Sweet, kind , generous, and loves his fans .

Arpita Singh Rathore:
Age:30
Elder sister of Aryan. A popular vocalist. Also runs the business under Rathores Company.

IMLIE:
Age: 19.
A bubbly natured girl who loves to interact with all ( only on social media or in chat or else in real life she is more a reserve kind of person while interact with new people). A huge fan of Aryan Singh Rathore.

ABOUT OTHER CHARACTERS:
I WILL INTRODUCE THEM WHEN IT WILL BE NEEDED.

---------------------

AUTHOR 'S NOTE:

-please read this-

•‌This book is totally work friction.

•‌Only the character names are taken from the series *IMLIE* . Or else these story is purely imaginary.

•‌If you don't like this work you may leave but spreading hate under the comment is not appreciable.

‌ •I anticipate the support, love and only live from you guys. A small vote and a positive comment will not hurt.

•‌I appreciate you being here and will anticipate you to enjoy.

•‌I promise you won't regret reading this .

SO #Arylie fandom are you ready...