•Arylie Meet•

Hey, friends..
So here is the new chapter.

Aryan's Pov

WTF!!!

SHE WAS Imlie!!!

HANNAH IS IMLIE!!!

Suddenly Hannah entered the room, as i kept her phone aside, She came to me, "Oh shit I forgot my phone," She came towards me and took her phone and bowed at me. Suddenly she got a call, she looked at me before excusing herself to take that call.

I decided to follow her.

"Yeah hello," Imlie spoke. I don't what she/he said from the other side.

"No need to call me miss. Imlie, just call me imlie" She said while chuckling, so she's really imlie, "WHAT!!" I heard again, "Really?" She said while jumping out of joy, "Finally!!" She whisper yelled and jumped again, "Okay bye," She said and cut the call while happily smiling at her phone.

She then opened Insta on her phone, and then went to her account, her account where she actually started texting me, "Hope this time Aryan won't be online, however, he's in practice, so he probably won't be active right now, better let me see his messages now," She said to herself.

I was just looking at her, took out my phone, and called her and went a little far, I could still see her though, she widened her eyes as she saw the call.

"Shit," She cursed under her breath, she was just looking at it for a while, as she sighed and finally answered the call. "Umm yeah Aryan," She said on the call, "Hey imlie missed you a lot, why are you ignoring me a lot these days, did something happen to you?" I asked her on the call, still looking at her every action.

"Umm, no, nothing happened to me, I'm just hyped up with work you know," She said, "Well you said that you would come to Mumbai, and it has been 2 years, are you even in Mumbai?" asked her on the phone as she wait for a while before saying, "Sorry Aryan, but at the last moment my flight got canceled, and then my parents said me not to go, cuz Delhi had better opportunities for me, so yeah sorry for breaking our promise," She said on the call.

Liar.

"Nah, it's okay, i know it must be hard for you too, anyways you know there is an assistant designer hired for us, her name is Hannah, she always reminds me of you," I said as looked at her.

"Oh," She said, "Well good then, you got someone as a replacement i guess," She said, "You know, her voice everything reminds me of you," I said still looking at her, hoping she would have got my hint already that I know about her identity, but she smiled, "Oh ok then, hope that she will be a good designer for you," She said and scoffed silently.

"Okay I gotta go, my mom is calling me, bye-bye," She said and cut the call, I still watched her sighing, she kept her phone in her pocket, and then was walking back towards the practice room.

Imlie Pov

I was back towards the practice room when i felt SOMEONE PULLING ME TO A CORNER.

BEFORE I COULD SHOUT THE PERSON ALREADY KEPT HIS/HER HAND ON MY MOUTH.

I widened my eyes as I saw Aryan holding my waist securely, and keeping his other hand on my mouth so I could not shout.

He took my hand and looked here and there and dragged me out of that place and dragged me somewhere else, where only we were there.

"S-Sir, why did you bring me here?" I asked him all confused, "Why did you lie to me?" He asked softly, I raised my eyebrows, "What do you mean sir? when did lie to you?" I asked back, he suddenly came nearer to me as my back hit the wall, he trapped me with his arms on the wall making it hard for me to escape.