•Did they met•

Hey, friends
Here's the next chapter.

Imlie's pov

"So this is your work Hannah, hope you understood your work well, you're the assistant designer of Rathore group" The manager said as widened my eyes.

"Rathore!!" I yelled, "I thought I was assigned to design for the other one,"i said.

The manager checked some sites before shaking his head from side to side saying no.

"Ava is assigned for the other group, you were assigned for being the assistant design of Rathore," The manager said.

Aish,i should have checked it by myself, that ava said me all the wrong information, it's okay, no one knows you here, no one knows you, just chill.

So your boss Anna will guide you with this designing and all, she's the main designer of Rathores, you'll be assisting her, hope you'll do well.," The manager said and went out while i smiled at him as he went out.

Soon an elegant lady with amazing fashion skills stood in front of me, "Hey, I'm Anna, nice to meet you, Hannah," She said while extending her hand towards me as smiled and shook my hands with her.

"Well, so i heard you are here for getting some experience in the fashion industry, so you'll be assisting me for 2 years, She said as nodded. "Well anyway, I'll be here to guide you,
come follow me." She said as I nodded and followed her.

She lead me to a room, guess it's her cabin, she said me to come inside as i did.

She then handed me a file, looked at the file, "open it," She said as nodded and opened.

"OH MY GOD! "There were designs, perfect, did she do all of these, now understood why she is assigned to design the clothes of Rathores. She deserved it anyway.

"Did you like them" She asked while chuckling, "Like? I loved them." I said as she chuckled at me, "Anyway, let's go to the members of Rathores, you should be introduced to them too" She said as I saw her with 'is this necessary' look, she gave me back 'yes this is necessary' look, i sighed.

"Hey everyone," Anna waved at the members as she entered the room where they were practicing as followed her behind, "Hay Anna" Everyone said together, well she was 36 years, practically elder than Others,.

"Guys, she is Hannah, from today she'll be assisting me," She said as the others turned their gaze to me, as I smiled shyly while bending at them

"Hello, I'm Hannah," I said while shyly waving my hand at them, they all smiled brighty at me, "So yeah she is the assistant designer of you guys, hope you all get along well her she said as they all nodded.

I saw Aryan, he just had an emotionless face, he smiled sightly which was looking as he was faking it, all were sweaty because of the dance practice, "Okay then we'll take a leave," She said as she went outside and followed her behind, as she closed the door behind me, huffing out the room.

I MET RATHORES IN PERSON, GOD I NEED TO BREATHE.

"Stupid ava you lied to me about the groups we were assigned to?" I yelled at her as She smiled nervously, "Aish Hannah, I know I know, but just decided to surprise you, at first  you did get assigned to the other group, but I know how much you loved RATHORE, so just requested them to give that to you instead, and they didn't mind since we both were had high merits, so yeah," She said

See if it would be before then I would jump in joy, but now I don't wanna be near to Rathores mainly Aryan, aish, just passed my 'ohh I'm so grateful to you' smile, and she hugged me.

Aryan's pov

We, and the other members, continued practicing as that Hannah and our designer Anna left the room.