•They are Together•

Hey, friends...
Here is the chapter.
Imlie's Pov

"M-Mom?" I asked her as she nodded, "You see, my son is Aryan Singh Rathore and he works in Rathore industry as an idol, I never thought he would get close to some girl after that internet friend of his," She said as I got confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Well, a few years back, there was a girl on the internet, maybe Insta, her name was *thinks hard* yeah imlie, wait it's the same as you," She said as I became speechless, I know what story she'll say.

"I nodded, she continued her story, "So yeah my son really felt very comfortable talking to her, and they talked on the internet for months, but suddenly one day that girl left," She said as I looked down, I knew well that was me.

"And Aryan soon realized that he loved her, he refused all the dates I set for him, saying that he won't go there unless he gets a news from imlie." She said, "I don't know how imlie really looks, but yeah after that incident my son really didn't want to get close to any girl, so it's quite surprising that he's close with you," She said.

"Mam I'm sorry," I said, "No you don't need to be, you didn't do anything," She said smiling as I shook my head.

"No mam, the imlie you're talking about is none other than me," I said as she gasped.

"WHAT?" She was surprised to know the truth, "Yes mam, but I had a reason to leave," I said while looking down.

"What is it?" She asked while caressing my hand.

I looked at her and decided to say her the whole truth, the whole story of my life.

From the point where I started to talk to Aryan, how I got to know the shocking truth, how I was sent here with a different identity, how Aryan got to know about my identity, and our fight, and how I came here again now.

"I- I didn't know you had to go through this, I'm sorry," She said as I shook my head, "No no, it's okay, I know that I upset Aryan a lot, but I had no choice back then, I never thought my life would turn out like this," I said, "Never thought that Aryan loves me," I added as she looked at me.

"That gadha became a total fool for you, I'm happy that I got to meet you, I'll help you to sort things out with aru," She said as I smiled, "Thanks a lot, I mean it, I came back to Mumbai to chase my Love, and I'm really thankful for your help," I said as she held my hands.

"No need to be, I really liked you a lot, hope you'll become my daughter-in-law soon, I'll help you," She said as I blushed.

"You look so cute when you blush," She said as I smiled at her.

"Then, next week is his birthday, how about surprising him that day, he would be happy to see you," She said.

"Happy? he was so angry at me, I don't think he'll be happy," I said, "Ah, I know, but I even know that he loves you a lot too, and you love him back, so fight for your love now," She said as I smiled at her, "Yeah, I'll fight for it," I said as she smiled.

4th October

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Aryannnnnn!!

I woke up early, and yeah as I said I had sent Aryan's tuxedo to Aryan's mom secretly and told her to give it to Aryan on his birthday which is today.

Today was the day when I thought of explaining everything and confessing him my feelings too, aah it's so exciting, and I'm nervous too.

Aryan's mom called me, and said me that she will make Aryan wear that tuxedo when he'll meet me at the date.

DATE?

Well yeah, for your information, Aryan's mom often sets date for his son , so yeah today she'll set me too, cuz that's the only way I can surprise Aryan.