•again in mumbai•

Heyyyy
Here is the next part...
Double update for today but a small one cause I was a lil free.

3 Months Later

"Bye Mom, dad and...... Abhishek" said as they all hugged me, I'm really very grateful to Abhishek that he made me realize my mistake, Love can't be forced, he was right, I felt bad for him at first, but he and i finally moved on.

And here I was in the airport once again, to go to Mumbai once again, and this time I'll chase my Love by myself.

And yeah no I didn't say him, I mean Aryan anything about my return to Mumbai, it's a surprise.

"Passengers, the flight for Mumbai will depart soon, all the passengers are expected to board the plane as soon as possible, Thank You," We all heard the announcement as I smiled, "I've to go," I said as they smiled back.

"Best of Luck," they said as I smiled and finally turned my heels to walk towards the plane.

Aryan I'm coming for you again.

2 Weeks Later

Imlie's Pov

Yeah, I already reached Mumbai, Aryan still doesn't know about my arrival, i mean I wait for some more time, I'm still planning on surprising him.

I was right now shopping for some fabrics, I've been making a very good suit specially for him for the past 2 weeks since I'm already used to this fashion industry, so knew what to do.

I was in a fabric shop when I spot a woman, she was having trouble in choosing a suit, I went up to her, "Hello mam, do you need any help," asked her politely as she looked at me and back at the suit, "Well my son is going to have his birthday soon, and i want to buy a really good tuxedo for him, but I don't know what to buy," She said as smiled.

"Well, mam...." I started and explained to her about the texture, the clothing material, fabric used, its quality, comparing both tuxedos as she stood there amazed by me.

"At last I guess, this blue tuxedo is the best one," I said to her as she nodded with me, "I too think you're right, okay then this tuxedo is final, thanks for your help," She said as politely bowed down, "Are you an employee here?" She asked as shook my head.

"No mam, I'm not an employee here, I am a fashion designer actually," I said as she nodded with me, "Oh, so that's why you knew a lot about this," She said, "Where do you work actually?" She asked as we both head out of the boutique.

"Well I used to work in Rathores as an assistant designer," said as she gasped, "Really for RATHORES?" She asked as I smiled and nodded.

"So you don't work there anymore?" She asked, "Well, i had to quit because of some family problems," I said as she nodded.

"Oh, well were you close to the members of Rathores?" She asked as nodded slightly.

"Not all, but yeah I was very close with Aryan Sir," i said as that lady smiled, "Well, why don't you come to my house, I mean you helped me a lot today," She said. "Ah, no need for it, it was my pleasure to help you," said while refusing her politely, "Please, don't decline it, I'll be happy to have you around, just this one time," She said as I thought for a while before nodding my head.

"My house is not too far, it's just a few blocks away," She said as nodded as we both walked towards her house.

MY JAW DROPPED SEEING HER HOUSE, SORRY IT WAS A MANSION ACTUALLY.

SHE'S RICH AF!!

"Come inside," She said as removed my sandals before entering her hou-mansion.

"What do you want? water, or cola or juice?" That lady asked me, "Juice is fine," I said as she smiled and brought that juice a few moments later.

"I still did not ask your name, well what's your name?" She asked, "My name is IMLIE" said she nodded, "Ah imlie think heard this name before," She said as looked at her side table.

A very familiar photo frame caught my eye.

The photo frame had a picture of someone very familiar.

Wait IT'S ARYAN!!!

"Excuse me mam, are you also a fan of AryansinghRathore?" I asked her while pointing at that frame.

She looked at it before smiling, "Ah no,i mean yeah," She said as i got confused.

"I'm his mom," She said as WIDENED MY EYES.

WTF

That's it....
Vote and comment.