•IMLIE•

Hey, friends....
Here is the first chapter....
Enjoy...
·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Imlie 'S pov :

Hiiiiii I'm Imlie 19 year old and a huge fan of Rathores ( well who cares duh). I hate and ignore their haters. My ultimate bias is Aryan Singh Rathore.
I love him. I want to marry him but again I came down to earth ( ahh!!! How much am I thinking). I love reading ffs. I support them, you know how, I have a big fan page of Rathores. Yes this is how I support them. I shout and scream their name out of my lungs. My parents think I'm crazy for them and needs treatment. Well I'm crazy and crackhead too, but sometimes savage to shitty people to trys to insult my Aryan Singh Rathore. Well creadit to him that I got to know how to become savage from him. But sweet too for my friends and our fan club friends......yeah that's it .

Well I'm a good student, I study well it doesn't mean I'm a topper. I don't want my Aryan Singh Rathore to be insulted because of my mistake ( cause my mom will give all the credit to asr for my marks).

I hope one day I get to attend their concert, I can die peacefully atleast.
Ahh!!! I leave in Delhi but they are at Mumbai and they have never done this honour to come to my place. But it's okk one day I will meet them, I will tell Aryan Singh Rathore that how much I love him , that I want to marry him ahh!!! I started again , come down to earth IMLIE...

"Fuck my life. I hate everything in my life." Imlie said.(Ofcourse except her family, friends, and one and only Aryan Singh Rathore). "Ugh, do I really need to study? But I don't study then how will I get to meet them !" Imlie said looking at her books.
"Ugh I can never meet him never ever in my life, okey let me get out of this fanfiction world, these days I'm reading so much of it." Imlie thought again.

"I'm gonna scroll insta because that's the only thing I want to do now." Imlie thought after studying for like 20 minutes which was 20 hours for her.

"ARYAN!!" Imlie squealed after seeing a very very hot pic of him .

Well Imlie is was head over hills for Aryan Singh Rathore, she wants to marry him like who doesn't? She scrolled through other posts and went to his account.

Imlie 's pov

I follow him, liked his evey post even comment on his evey post.

I went to his account and went to the massage button and clicked on it and I saw......

          Aryan Singh Rathore wants            to send you a massage

   2.3M followers    208 posts

          Do you want to let Aryan Singh Rathore send you massage from now on? They'll only know you've seen their request if you choose allow.

        | Block | delete | allow |

*Sigh* I know I know that this is an Instagram glitch although I know it I still click Allow ,  like that it is some satisfaction for me, and every day I come home to see the same thing daily and click Allow daily.

I laugh at myself, I know I sound crazy and I agree that I'm crazy but that is how I love him.

As I said I'm crazy, some crazy idea popped in to my mind.

" Should I send him a massage?"
"Nah he is not goona notice or even see it, reply is very far."
" However he is not gonna notice, why don't I send a normal Hi."
"Ugh! Let's just send it. Although I know he will not notice, but let's try."

INSTA CHATS

IMLIE

"Hello Aryan sir"

*Sent*

I closed my eyes for the stupid thing I just did now , I was a full crackhead, but ho cares, he will not even notice it . Umm, let's just eat the dinner and sleep than keep my little brain in trouble . Food I'm coming.

               ╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

                    Thats it for today.

                 Thanks for reading. 🙃

                   I wish you liked it.

             Please vote and comment.

                ╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜