•Truth•

Hey,friends...
Here is the next chapter..

"SO WHAT? Imlie ISN'T MY REAL DAUGHTER THO." I heard my mom saying that as I froze for a moment, my face was blank, I never expected this, I bit my lower lip as my vision started to blur because of the tears which will soon fall. I inhaled deeply.

"We adopted her, remember it," My mom said again, wait who am I calling mom, just got to know she isn't my mom *sadly chuckles*.

"But it was you who wanted a child," My dad said as my mom scoffed, "Don't forget that you too wanted it, don't forget that you wanted her, so in the future when she and the son of your friend get married, you will be given half of his company shares," My mom spat back.

"I just wanted a child cuz most of my friends had it, and they said it was the best experience having kids, but never knew it would turn out like this," She said as a tear made its way down.

"It was just a temporary wish of mine to have kids, we're just keeping her for the sake of company shares when she gets married," She said as my dad- sorry her husband hummed in response.

I wiped off my tears and left my- sorry that house walking towards the only ones whom I can rely on, MY Uncle.

"Imlie dear what happened why are you crying?" My aunt asked as she saw my state, I hugged her tightly while crying in her embrace.

She hugged me back and pat my back gently while caressing my hair in a soothing way while calming me down, "Shh, what happened? tell me," She said as I broke the hug, she took me inside and made me sit on the couch.

"What happened imlie? why are you crying?" My uncle said as he walked towards me with a worried face.

I wiped off my remaining tears while huffing out.

I looked at them and finally said the whole thing, they widened their eyes while looking at each other.

"So you finally got to know it," My aunt said as I looked at her confused, "What do you mean by it?" I asked as she looked down.

"So you all knew about it already, and I was kept at the dark?" I said not believing that even they betrayed me here, I sadly chuckled while getting up wanting to go somewhere else, my uncle caught my wrist.

"Dear we know how you must be feeling right now, but even we were forced, we couldn't do anything and we had no choice," He said while few tears left his eyes too, my aunt was also looking at me with desperate eyes, saying me to give a chance to their explanation.

I sat on the couch, "What do you mean?" I asked as they both exchanged glances at each other, "I guess it's time," My aunt said, "She should know the truth," She said. again as my uncle nodded.

They both looked at me

"Imlie it's true that you were adopted, they aren't your real parents, we knew it from the start," My uncle said as my tears fell down again, I wiped them and nodded my head.

"We just couldn't tell you the truth cuz we were forced to, and we had no other choice dear," My aunt said as I bit my lower lip trying to control myself.

"Do you know my actual parents?" I asked them while looking at them as they sighed, "Your real parents..." He trailed off before sighing again.

"We can't really say you anything now, you'll know it when the time comes, we are really sorry dear, but we have our own reasons to not do it," He said as I pressed my lips into a thin line, I nodded my head before walking out of their house.

~~~

I reached my or should I say adopted home.

"Why are you late today?" My mom asked as I just looked down, "Answer my damn question damn it," she yelled as I flinched a bit.