•Mumbai•

Hey, friends
So here is the next chapter.

Imlie Pov

Finally, finally the time for my flight, I had said about this to Abhishek, I thought he would be pretty mad about it, but instead, he encouraged me to pursue my dreams, OH MAN, Who would say no to this guy, I'll practically fall for him.

He even got to know about the secret about my fake ass parents, and my real parents, he said he would help my parents to find evidence to prove that I'm my actual parent's daughter..

"The flight for mumbai will depart in an hour, the passengers are requested to board into the plane soon, Thank You," We heard the announcement, as I turned back to my parents and Abhishek, "It's time," My parents said as they hugged me tightly, I hugged them back, "Take good care of yourself, sweetie, we will always love you," My mom said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at her bitterly, I didn't want to leave either, but I should, I looked at abhishek, he came forward and hugged me too, "Take good care of yourself imlie" He said as I nodded, "You too," I said as he smiled.

"I hope you'll still remember me after you come back to delhi hope we could still marry each other if you're okay with it," He said as I had no answer to it, I didn't know my future, but I still nodded anyway and smiled.

I finally made my way to my flight and waved my parents and him goodbye. Abhishek was an awesome guy for sure. I will miss him too, he treated me the way every girl would love to, he was a perfect man for every girl, then why did I feel uneasy when he actually asked me to marry him. I don't know.

"Flight attendants/Cabin Crew, please prepare for gate departure." There was another announcement for the flight attendants as the air hostess said all of us to wear our belts.

"Mam please wear your seat belt," The air hostess said as I smiled at her and did as she said.

The plane soon took off, I was leaving my place heading to a new one with a totally new identity. A new person, with a new life.

Here's my New Chapter

Name: Hanna (I just changed the neme and i dont know the meaning of the name just asked my sister who is obsessed with K-POP and she suggested me this one)
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nationality: indian

Surprising right, so this is the new me.

I got off the flight, as my new parents saw me, the workers of my mom and dad actually, they guided me to my house, they said me that there are maids hired for me, and my college is very near to my house, surely my mom and dad planned everything.

I opened my new phone, which my dad gave me, and my dad said that I have to create new social media accounts instead of using the old ones, I mean we can't take risks, so yeah I did create new accounts.

3 Months later

Attending school in mumbai is more fun, that is what I had thought , it was totally something else, I got to know some students here act like they own this school and basically bully the weak ones. WTF!!

I really wanna beat the shit out of them, but then I stop, cuz I can't fight with them, the truth hurts right, so I just go away.

And most importantly, if you know good English then students will respect you, a Good thing I know English well, so bitches just back off.

Anyway, right now I was in one of my favorite classes, the art one, yeah I decided not to become a singer, why? cuz I realized that I was chasing for singing just because of meeting Rathores, my actual talent was in fashion designing, I had a great sense of fashion so why not make it my profession.