•Aryan Singh Rathore •

Hey,
Friends
Here is the next chapter
Enjoy
·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

ARYAN's Pov

I was laying on my bed and doing nothing, well I just came home from practice. My mom have been nagging me to get a wife asap, even I'm trying to find one but all the girls I met were Proudish or Too clingy or Crazy Fans/stalkers or having so much Attitude.

I was just thinking of my last date on how a girl almost wanted to kiss me when I pushed her away.

I thought of checking Insta. I went to the message, we have a group in Insta where I and my friends chat together.They were all chatting about the usual stuff. *Sigh*

I came out of the chat after chatting a little, I sighed again when I saw 1000+ message requests.

It must be those Crazy woman again.
I get message requests every day from those Crazy women who make my life a little more frustrating, I'm not talking about the fans cuz fans will never do that I believe, or will they?

Messages are like this:

Hey Aryan Singh Rathore I'm your wife

Let's get married real quick

I deleted all those messages some even had some inappropriate pic, I looked at the last one, although I know that this message must be like one of those crazy stalkers. The message was:

Imlie

Hello Aryan Sir

I was confused, as I never got such a message from a girl, every girl who sent me a message request was showing how desperate she was for me, but when she called mea SIR, I did not feel disgusted thus I accepted her request, she is the first girl whose request I have accepted, I wanted to see her profile pic but my bad she kept a pic of me and Arpita di, I visited her account, her account was a Fanpage of musics. So I did not get to know about her.

But I have to admit this girl was different from others, she did not sound desperate about me nor she was a solo stan. We chatted a little, I wanted to chat more with her, but I was confused as hell about how to chat with a girl. I did not want to make her uncomfortable or awkward. I asked her name, she replied by saying her name was imlie.

I wanted to know more about her but did not want to sound desperate so I lied to her saying I have to eat. I think it was rude, but it was the first time I'm talking with a girl in Insta, who I feel is different from others.

When she said I hope we could talk again, I smiled unknowingly and nodded my head, I don't know who this girl is, but she is interesting for sure. I replied to her by saying 'Yeah Sure' and a wink. Even I don't know why I did it, she replied 'Hmm okay Bye Sir', I don't know for the first time I don't want her to be formal with me, I liked her message, I don't know why. I shrugged it off and went offline.

I lied on my bed thinking about the girl I just talked to, she is sure interesting and did not make me feel disgusted. I smiled to myself and just then my sister entered the room.

"What happened to you aru? are you crazy or what that you are smiling like an idiot," My sister said.

"Aishh" I threw a pillow at her annoyed.

"maa said to come to the dinner" Arpita di said.

"Okay I will," I said still annoyed.

"Aishh what did I do this time that you are annoyed again?," my sister asked me.