Blank Space

THE NEXT DAY!

Eric's POV

"Morning mom,have you seen Calypso she seemed upset last night when her and Apollo dissappeared?" I ask as I come into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Yeah, she's fine she said something about picking up her little cousin from somewhere." My mom tells me while placing my breakfast in front of me.

I nod while hurrying to finish my breakfast so I can get to the music room early.

"Alright bye mom!" I say kissing her on the cheek before rushing to my mini cooper speeding away.

******

Parking in my usual spot I grab my guitar and walk into our music building. On my way up the steps I notice Frannie flirting with a jock in my grade, as usual. I roll my eyes and go in to hear the bell ring.

"Really." I mutter rushing in before my teacher can say anything.

"Nice for you to join us Eric. Now as I was saying, we have a new student today. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Ms. Adders says as she moves to show a really pretty short girl with bluish hair.

"Hi! I'm not good with these types of things but I'm Sage. And can I borrow you,at my old school we'd do this with new kids so I'd like to do it too." Sage explains while asking for me as Franny and Melina enter.

Cody shoots me a confused look but I just shrug and sit on the stool beside her with my guitar.

"Can you play something simple and I'll match and follow your lead after you hear what I'm singing." She whispers in my ear then winks pulling away.

I start playing then,she opens her mouth

"Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?" She sings beautifully while flirting with me and keeping eye contact until she gets up to sit in Cody's lap.

"New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny, rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend" She sings grabbing him to dance with her during the chorus.

"
So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name" She finishes their dance blowing him a kiss. She walks back to me with a smirk.

"Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh no" She sings after kissing my cheek and flirting with me again before walking over to a fuming Franny and Melina.

"Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream" She sings sweetly after mocking them with the lyrics.

"
So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name" She sings playing with everyone including Ms. Adders before walking slowly and sensually to me.

"Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't say, I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't say, I didn't warn ya" She sings the last soulfully with a glare directed at Franny and Melina before smirking at everyone to finish out the song.

"So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name" She finishes gaining a round of applause and whistles of approval.

"Thanks, we should hang sometime." Sage whispers while hugging me.

"That was amazing Sage , do you enjoy theater."

Sage ' s POV

Walking out of my double block of music I head to lunch only to be stopped by the Fannie girl my cousin told me about. Ew.....

"I don't know what or who you think you are but stay away from Eric and Cody. Ok?" She says in a nasally voice that was giving me a headache.

" Yeah no, I'm Sage and I don't give a flying flaming poop who you are but I'll talk to whoever I want. K bye!" I exclaim pushing past them walking into the lunch quad.

I immediately spotted the boys and smelled something wonderful lingering in the air. I shake that feeling off and go do what I'm being payed to.

"Hey guys, now I know some of y'all are confused about who I am but that's beside the point. I'm Calypso's cousin an elementist. My mate happens to be in your pack so I'd like to get this over with so I can be happy and so can y'all." I state sitting in between Cody and Eric.

"I'm-" A kid at the table try to flirt.

"Not your mate! Now you two, my cuz paid me to make your mate's jealous because that would be the only way they'd come to their senses. Also because look at me but I'd like this down quick so I can go get my money and my man today. So listen up!" I say getting their full attention.