Well Dang!

Alpha's POV

A shapeshifter really?! Hahaha!

At least that's what I think until I see her start shaking in anger. I'm not scared until she her body and eyes glow silver.

Alpha what's happening? Pack members question in the link.

Before I can reply standing in her place is a dragon... shit she wasn't lying.

Ladies out now I yell in my Alpha tone. They scurry out as she turns into a Silver wolf bigger than mine by an inch. She growls as we get in defensive stances. She glows silver then shifts into a Jaguar cub with a collar. She purrs and walks around us looking directly at me to the bar. I notice her clothes and shoes so I run over there before she can and grab them.

My wolfs growls at me,what?

She jumps on the bar then glows one more time until her naked body stands in front of us. She smirks at our dropped jaws. Her body is perfect.

My wolfs growls louder at me for reasons I don't understand.

"Well since you won't give me my clothes I'll be on my way. But remember you just made an enemy out of the few shapeshifters in the world. And you Mr. Alpha made one out of your mate. Bye Now!" She says with a glare then glows into a raven and fly's away.

"Well dang she is a shape shifter a hot one too,right Alpha?" Theo states breaking the silence. In a flash I'm in his face growling.

"Don't you EVER talk about your Luna that way or I will hurt you. Do you understand me?" I snarl at him finally realizing my mate just got seen by all my warriors naked.

"Yes Alpha!" He squeaks.