It's all Gucci!

Calypso's POV

"Hey future Pops!" I exclaim in Gabriel, Apollo's Dad's ear. He chuckles before turning around and looking at my bright smile.

"You know, you remind of a girl that I once knew. " He sings to me causing me to laugh then respond in song as well.

"I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody. " I respond while dancing around him .

"All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands. " He sings shrugging then we look at each other and sing the same some together.

"And we stuttin like Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada. Other bitches wear that so I don't even bother. "I sing as he raps.

"I put that on my partner, I put that on my family

Oakland city represent, address me as your majesty

Yeah you can kiss the ring, but you can never touch the crown

I smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain't never coming down

You ain't no Barbie, bitch you work at Arby's

Number 2, super-sized, hurry up I'm starving" raps Gabriel.

"Gnarly, radical, on the block I'm magical

See me at your college campus call me Ms. Adderall

Call me if you need a fix, call me if you need a boost

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop

I'm in the coupe cruising, I got the stolen plates

Serving all the fiends over there by the Golden Gate

I'm colder than the fridge and the freezer and I coming for you gesers."I sing just as loud as Gabriel.

"One big room, full of bad bitches. "

"And we stuttin like Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada. Basic chicks wear that so we don't even bother. "I sing as he raps.

"One big room! "

When we finish we noticed we had Styles giving us a beat on the table and all the teens attention. They were mostly staring shocked at their former Alpha.

Then they're was a sudden burst with whistles and squeals of approval from the teens. He waves then clears his throat as they quiet down.

"Carry on." He mutters walking over to Lilly and dragging her upstairs.

I soon ambush by some teen girls with waayyy to much make up.

America, it's the sluts in training.

"You know "Luna", Alpha Apollo is just waiting on his mate while he's with you. " The one who looks like the leader snears.

She's wearing a baseball shirt that stops at her ass with 4 inch heels. Her natural brown hair dyed blonde and blue contacts in her eyes.

Ignoring her direct disrespect, I chuckle then seriously ask her,"So who's his real mate then."

"Me, of course! "She exclaims flipping her fake hair hitting thing one in the face.

*I know she did not just say that.* My wolf growls

×Ooooo! Let meow out! I have something purrfect in mind for herrr.× My cat snarls.

I find this too funny so I say something that messes up her logic.

"How old are you, like 16, if you wear his mate he would have known when you wear eight. Yet all this time has he come onto you, no. So there goes your logic and trust me when I say this. There is no one replacing me any time soon. " I respond to her leaving her gaping at me as I leave to go find Apollo.

But something stops me.

"I wish I had a mate who wasn't one of Frannie's minions. " Cody voice enters my mind.

"I wish my mate wasn't such a slut. Why did you make Frannie my mate, moon goddess. " Eric mutters gruffly as it enters my mind.

Oh uh!

Can you guess all the songs sung?

Read!

Comment ¤

Vote ☆

-Kdcrose

Gabriel up top!