Almost but not enough...yet

Apollo's POV

"Damnit!" I yell frustrated after getting back from searching for my mate all day.

I walk into my office ignoring my brother's confused stare. Of course he chooses tonight to stay home.

I walk into my office to see get an invasion of the smell of wild flowers. I look up and see on my desk my mate playing with a ball of yarn. She's wearing sleeveless comic bodycon dress and black combat boots.

"You're here?" I ask in shock. She sits up and glares at me and hops off my desk. My eyes immediately go to her ass; oh god its just so big like fresh buns. Did I really just compare her but to buns?

'Yeah you did. Dumbass.' My wolf laughs as me.

I get snapped out if by my mate touching my chest.

"Well, since you finally stopped drooling." She chuckles walking around to my back. I relax and feel my wolf purr at the contact of our mate.

"I may not like you right now you're still my mate. So if I have even think about leaving the territory try having ever single animal in the world yelling at you for it. So what's gonna happen is, I'll stay." She finishing looking at me with a smirk.

I look down at her and try to pull her to me but instead she pulls back and shakes her head. I go to question her but she stops me by opening her mouth.

(CALYPSO)

'I'd like to say we gave it a try

I'd like to blame it all on life

Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie' She glares at me as she sings like a Angel.

'And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show' She sings walking around to my back again once again.

'Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows' She sings poking my chest smiling at me.

'Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms' She sings wrapping her arms around my neck.

'And we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough'She sings I try to talk but instead she shocks the hell out of me literally.

She kisses me.....hard

I kiss her back and grab her by her amazing ass and lift her thighs around my waist. She bites my bottom lip and I groan. She then plunges her tounge into my mouth and starts to battle hers with my own but before I can win...... Styles my brother decide to make an apparence.

Styles on top!