Don't Phunk with heart!

Apollo's POV

" So how'd you pull this off? " Theo questions after the commotion with my mate and father. Who knew my dad... never mind.

"I didn't do anything, after looking everywhere I could think of I found her on my desk playing with a ball of yarn? " I tell him chuckling at the image.

"Yarn huh. " Theo chuckles looking over into the living area.

"Yeah why? Oh damn!" I question following his gaze to see Frannie and her wannabes talking to Calypso.

" Just asking cause your little kitty might pounce of those things. " Theo mutters before walking away laughing.

I listen closer to her their convo.

"How old are you, like 16, if you were his mate he would've known when you were eight. Yet all this time has he come onto you, no. So there goes your logic and trust me when I say this. There is no one replacing me any time soon. " She says walking away in my direction but stops suddenly and hurriedly walks to my direction dragging me back to my office.

"Babe what's wr-........" I ask her as she locks the door and shoves me into it. Before I can finish my sentence she kisses me aggressively.

I groan and respond but eager only to be meet with a gust of wind.

I open my eyes and see Calypso pacing my office running her hands through her silky blonde hair- oh god not the time.

"Calypso? " I say wrapping my arms around her small waist receiving shocks flow through my body.

"Eric and Cody, um they..they.."She says shaking slightly.

"You're not making sense baby. "I tell her rubbing small circles on the small of her back.

She purrs in content then she snaps her head up from my neck and frowns at me.

"They don't deserve this ugh. I know you know I had a little discussion with Franny and them." She rushes out before breathing and starting to shake.

"Breathe baby. "I instruct in her ear calmly.

"I have powers that I don't fully understand yet but one that I know of is that I can hear sad thoughts of people everywhere. I heard Eric and Cody." She tells me looking me in the eyes with unshed tears.

"What did they say? " I whisper as I sit us down in a chair with her on my lap straddling me.

"Cody said, ' I wish I had a mate who wasn't one of Frannie's minions. ' while Eric said, ' I wish my mate wasn't suck a slut. Why did you make Frannie my mate, moon goddess.' They shouldn't have to deal with this yet there thoughts won't go away or their pain when Melina and Frannie make out with other guys. It's not right and here we are cuddled up with me trying to fight you off instead of being grateful. I feel and hear it all , it's so horrible. " She cries to me finishing in a whimper.

I embrace my mate cooing some sweet nothings in her ear as I have one thing on my mind. Fixing the problem that brought a phunk to my brother and his friends heart.