My mate's a what?

Apollo's POV

"Can I get a Flaming Lemon drop?" She say smiling at Theo.

"Um..are you sure you can handle it? Wouldn't you prefer a Cosmo or something?" Theo ask smirking cockily at her.

Her smile never faulters but her eyes do look like they start to glow brighter. But that's not possible, is it?

"As sexist as that sounds, I'd like the drink I just ordered. But since its a male drink why not do one with me,that is if you know how to drink it with somebody. But, if you just wanna stick to you Miller lights, I won't judge." She replies with a innocent smile.

                        *~^~*

Cat's POV

"You are something else?" Theo the bartender tells me after taking shots with me and giving me a pina colada.

"That she is!" Mr. Alpha agrees.

"So Mr. Alpha finally speaks,huh. You know I was getting a little creeped out with your staring." I tell him smirking at his shocked face.

Suddenly, his face turns stotic and cold.

"What are you and what are you doing on my territory?" He growls showing his canines.

Is that supposed to scare me? Huh

"Oh I liked your other face better but if you weren't listening I'm a Gyspy, duh." I say dramatically.

"You arent just a human, so what are you?"He growls frustrated at my antics

"Why should I tell you?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Oh he's angry now.

"Cause I can kill you in a second and no one would question it." He snarls angrily.

I'd like to see that happen.

"You wouldn't believe me anyways without proof." I mutter taking a sip of my drink.

"Try me and don't even think about being sarcastic." He says stoticly but his eyes show his emotion.

Angry and Frustration.

"You want to know what I am, fine I'm a shape shifter." I say setting down my drink a looking at him.

Laughter fills around the bar. I begin to shake then and glow silver.

Read!

Comment♥

Vote⭐

-KdcRose