Something bout you

Sage's POV
"He'll be back any second!" I scream at Calypso causing her to glare at me.

" Yay we know that Catherine Obvious, now why don't tell what's really the problem before I go ape shit on you. Literally." Calypso says glaring at me.

" What if he doesn't like what he sees, Calypso? This is the first time he'll actually see me. I'm scared." I admit to her as she pulls me into a hug.

"It's ok to be scared Sage, just do what you always do when you're scared?" Calypso tells me smirking.

"Sing?" I question confused about what she's talking about.

" Yeah but after you slay come on!" She exclaims dragging me in her room.

Carmelo's POV

Today the day I can see again after what feels like forever and I can't wait to see my beautiful mate for the first time. She was made for me and that's all that matters.

As Eric drives me back to the pack house from the doctors office, I start to get antsy. The smell of bananas and mint fill my nostrils as I take in the colors I've missed and the natures calming presence.

As soon as Eric parts I sprint inside following the smells of Sage hearing chuckling behind me.

Fuckboys.

I come into the living room to see a crowd of people on the couch while people with instrument sit in front of them and Sage is in the middle looking gorgeous.

Her once multicolored hair (as she told me) is now a bright mermaid red and she's just gorgeous.

She notices me and counts off causing the instrumentalists start to play.

"Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open" She sings not once breaking eye contact as she sings to me.

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't you stop, boy" She sings beautifully

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout" She jams with the band while glancing at me.

"Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger" She sings gracefully before walking towards me.

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy" She sings wrapping her arms around my neck and looking me in my eyes.

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout " She sings while caressing my face before walking around me, causing me to smirk.

"All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout you" She sings while feeling me up and singing in ear before belting with passion directed at only me.

"Something about you makes me wanna do things that I know shouldn't
I know that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout you" She finishes soulfully before looking up at me waiting for something causing me to smirk.

" Bellissimo! Sei così Bella." I whisper before capturing her lips on mine causing every to cheer.

*****Meanwhile ******
Unknown POV

" What's taking so long? The longer we wait the stronger they get we need to get rid of them now. " She whines annoying the fuck out of me.

" Shut up and just keep reporting to me until I say we attack. Just know it'll be soon and once we attack they won't know what hit them." I say smirking

" Of course baby. Now enough about business. " She says walking up to sexily and straddling my lap.

" What else do you want?" I ask her smirking.

"You know what I want baby." She says bitting her lip and lowering her eyes.

Inwardly chuckling at this dumb broad who thinks we're 'soul mates' eagerness.
But if get to have my cake and eat it too? Who am I to complain?😈

"Show me." I say as she goes down in her knees

Who's UNKNOWN? Who's she?

Vote!

Comment!

Read!