Killing Me Softly

Calypso' s POV

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON'T STOP! " I yell in ecstasy as Apollo moves skillfully above me.

"You liked that? " Apollo chuckles slowing down his assault on my back.

"Yes Babe, that was the best massage I've ever had!" I exclaim giving him a sweet kiss. Apollo on the other hand has a different idea.😏

Let's just say we didn't get out of the bed until lunch.

As I'm whipping up some chicken Alfredo for Apollo and I, Sage angrily mindlinks me then shuts me out. Knowing how she gets I quickly shift into my Jaguar cub and sprint past a confused Apollo.

" Calypso where are you going?!"He shouts chasing after me and eventually shifts realizing I won't answer him.

I reach the Highschool's quad to see Sage getting upset at Frannie and using her powers on here. Only for her to stop and sit by a attractive boy about her age but somethings off about his eyes, he's not making eye contact?

Before I can see anything else Apollo grabs me by scruff and carries me away mumbling about me being nosey and a pepping tom in our mindlink.

Eric's POV

After storming out the cafeteria I find myself in the music room hoping to calm down. Instead I find a scent of berries and a beautiful voice coming from the studio room.

"Strummin' my pain with his fingersSingin' my life with his wordsKilling me softly with his songKilling me softly with his song telling my whole lifeWith his words killing me softly with his songI heard he sang a good songI heard he had a styleAnd...

Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life
With his words killing me softly with his song
I heard he sang a good song
I heard he had a style
And so I came to see him
And listen for a while
And there he was this young boy
A stranger to my eyes," she sang looking up from her guitar at me smirking.

MATE!

"Strummin' my pain with his fingers
Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life
With his words killing me softly with his song"
She sang beautifully while playing her guitar.

"I felt all flushed with fever
Embarrassed by the crowd
I felt he found my letters
And read each one out loud
I prayed that he would finish
But he just kept right on
Strummin' my pain with his fingers
Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life
With his words killing me softly with his song" She sang until I was in front of her before standing up too.

"I said whoa oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, la, la, la, whoa
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohla, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, whoa
Oh, oh, oh, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la" She sang soulfully never breaking eye contact with me.

"Strummin' my pain with his fingers
Singin' my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life
With his words killing me softly with his song" She finished causing me to just stare at her.

"Not to sound stupid or rude but how are we mates?" She questions finally breaking the silence

"Excuse me?" I question feeling offended.

Does she not want me either?

She quickly rushes to stand in front of me,"No! Not like that, it's just I just got rejected by my mate for a dude so you could understand my skepticism of you wan-" I cut her off with a kiss making her melt against me. She wraps her arms around my neck causing me to stumble and her to knock over mic.

She looks back up at me and giggles as I chuckle before bringing her back into my arms. Stuffing my head into the crook of her neck mumbling Bella repeatedly cause that's what she is beautiful.

"How do know my name?" She asks getting tense.

"Bella is you're name? I was just complimenting me beautiful mate." I tell her kissing her nose cause her beautiful brown skin to become red.

" Oh." She mumbles lifting my head.

" My names Eric," I tell her understanding that's what she wanted.

" Perfect" she mumbles looking like she's in a trance before walking out my embrace to the other side of the room.

I try to go to her but she raises her hand to stop me.

" You don't want to be with me, no one does it's this stupid bond! You won't even want to be in the same room as me after you find out what I am! So just reject me already so I can move on with my life." She breaks down sobbing, slowly but surely killing me softly.

Sorry it's been a hot minute but I'm back and better!