Chapter 1

"Your time here is done". "It's done when I say it's done", he said, slowly walking towards her. She pulled her fist back and jabbed it right into his jaw. He didn't move an inch. "Leave me alone!", she silently snarled. She shoved his chest and stormed away.

Her knuckles ached from the punch. His jaw was like hitting pure steel. He stared as she opened the front door and was about to head out, before grabbing her hand and slamming her against the wall. "Don't talk back!", he growled. She squinted her eyes to stop the flow of tears that formed in them.

"Do you remember when I loved you?", she whispered. "What?!", he snapped, "What question is that?! I tought you still love me! I tought we can do this! I thought- oh...no". "Good because I never did!", she yelled back and broke free from his grasp, running out the door and slamming it shut. That was the end.

B/n stared blankly at the door, still too dazed to think. Yes, he knew it was his fault that she had left. But he just couldn't help it. Everything they had been trough, it mattered to him. In a wrong way. And now she was gone. Forever. Only now had he realised how much he loved her, no matter the selfishness. There was no way to bring her back now.

Y/n walked quickly trough the streets, trying not to break down. She had to wait to get home, here wasn't the right place to do it. The toxicity of their relationship was unbearable. Basicly, she only fell for his looks. And that was the biggest mistake she had ever made. To add, it wouldn't last this long if he wasn't three years older and she found it...cute??

"Hello". Y/n stopped in her tracks. Had she heard it right? It was coming from...below her? And didn't sound like a child talking to her? She looked down to see who the shortie was when- "Ah! Who...I mean what...". Before her stood a dog-looking creature with a red hat and a blue sweater. "Wakko, nice to meet you", he said, stretching his hand out.

"Um...y/n, nice to meet you too", she said, shaking his hand. "I was thinking...if you would like to see where we filmed the first season of our show".

Excuse me? I have just gone trough a breakup and you want me to-

At that moment, the words hit her and she looked back up to see where she even was. Sure enough, it was the entrance to a movie lot. At the end of it was a water tower with a WB logo on it. Y/n looked back at him, "Have...have I seen you before?". "How can I know?", he shoock his head, "Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. What do you think?".

"I think you have seen me", she said. "No I haven't", said Wakko. "Ok...", she mumbled, "So...I think that's a good idea. I can come tomorrow after school, is that fine?". "Sure", he said, "You can come here whenever you want". He gave her that wide smile that startled her a little. "Great", she said, shaking his hand once again, "I guess we'll see eachother then, bye", before running off like a fly without a head.

"Bye...y/n", said Wakko quietly, waving his hand and grinning just a little. This was such an interesting encounter and he was looking forward to seeing her, by the way she just took off this seemed to be yet another great adventure.

Meanwhile, y/n raced home and trew herself on her bed, crying herself to sleep.