Chapter 7

"So", she said as they were walking to the CEO's office, "You're saying you never get to get the telephone?". He nodded, smiling for some reason. There was no doubt he was up to something. After y/n's breakdown in the park, Wakko decided to take her to meet Mr. Plotz, the CEO of the movie lot.

She sighed, "You still decided to take me somewhere, huh?". "Why not?". Because she was tired. All she wanted to do at that moment was to be alone. Then again, if it really turned out like that...no, she couldn't think that way. She had to go trough this alone, not ask for help.

"You know, you shouldn't worry so much about...whatever is happening to you right now". Y/n snapped out of her toughts and turned her gaze down at him. There was something so annoyingly...warm about the way he told her that. It made her throat tighen with tears and her knees buckle just a little. To make things worse, it seemed like there was nothing she could do.

"You won't give up, will you?", she almost spat. To her very surprise, his cheecks tilted with pink. Now that made her freeze. "Run, y/n, run!", Wakko waved his hands forward, a smirk creeping up on his face. She took of towards the building, him racing after. She went in, found a door, and burst into a large room with another large window overlooking the water tower. "Hello...?". Nothing. "Hello?!". Still nothing. "He-".

"There you are!", two arms clenched around her, sending a shock wave trough her. "Ow! You'll knock me down, let go of me!", she screamed. Wakko did and went over to a copying machine, laying down on it and getting a hold on the lid. "Wakko no! Don't-". Too late. He closed the lid and a paper went out of the machine. Then he opened it up again and went out.

"See? Told you, no worries", he said, walking over to the paper and picking it up, "Here, this is to remind you of who told you that", he told her, walking up to her and giving the picture. Y/n took it and looked at it. It was a completely colored copy of him. "Stop smiling at me", she said, looking back at him before gritting her teeth as to not...laugh?

"Why do I find it funny?!", she yelled into space. "And why do I find you-", Wakko wanted to counter-question, but just at that moment...the telephone rang. "I'll get it!!", he yelled and ran to it. "Not like I'm going to stop you!", y/n shouted back. Oh well...she should have. "Hello?...Ye(e)s...". What was that? Was he trying to...she shoock her head. Nonsense. After a second, though...

"Uh-huh...". What was up with him?! Y/n quickly walked towards the exit. "Ok, bye!". She swiftly turned around and shot him a dead glare. "That was Mr. CEO!", he said cheerfully, not noticing, "He's coming here any minute now and- why are you staring at me like that?", he asked, lowering his voice a little and frowning.

"That. Was. Annoying!", she hissed at him. "What?". Y/n started imitating what she had heard. Wakko couldm't help but clasp a hand over his mouth and silently laugh. "It's not funny!", she whined, "Listen, if he's really coming, we should prepare, right?". He stopped laughing and stood there like a soulder. She smiled a little and turned around, waiting.

"Oh, hello Wakko- and who are you?", Mr. Plotz looked at her once he entered. "Hi", she walked up to him, "Nice to meet you Mr. Plotz, I'm y/n", she said, shaking his hand. "I suppose Wakko told you about me", he said. Y/n nodded. Then she explained what had happened, him asking her a question every now and then. "So you came here to see the movie lot?", he asked. "And the set, I guess", she said. "Great idea", he said, "Then you can maybe babysit him?", he asked, pointing at Wakko.

Y/n turned around, smiling wide, "I already am".