Can i talk to you

Andy's pov
Why did we Split up she asked. You moved to magix I said. Oh.she said. Ya I said. Ring! O sorry I have to go it was nice meeting you um I mean seeing you she said. Hope to see you again I said. Now I can ask bloom on a date.
Blooms pov
Sky called me so I went to Alfea. Hey sky u called. Ya I wanted to talk to you. About what? I asked. I thought we should talk to get to know each other better. Ok what do u like to do in your free time? I asked.
Sky's pov
Hang out with you or my friends. I said. Why would you like to hang out with me? She asked. I can't believe she asked that .I thought. I like to hang out with you cause you are my closest friend but I guess you didn't remember that so..... He said. Sky wait I think I remember something about you. She said. What do you remember? I asked. That you have a girlfriend. She said. Who's my girlfriend? I asked. Deaspro. She said. I laughed. She is not my girlfriend. I said. Do you have a girlfriend. She asked. Why would you ask that. I asked. Cause I was just thinking that if maybe this guy I like asked me out we can go on a double date. She said. My heart shattered I was angry and upset at the same time and then musa came in and asked if she could talk to bloom. Of course I said yes cause I needed a way to get out of here.
(This is what happened before the last chapter)