I cant take it anymore

Sky: I mean really close friend it killed me to say that but i didn't want to confuse her she means so much to me but my fear about saying that is if she dates someone else or if someone takes advantage of her.
Next day
Miss f:girls I'm glad you came. I was thinking maybe you girls should spend some time with bloom one by one so it can jog her memory. Cool that sounds great musa said. So who goes first? Tecna said. I'll go first I am blooms bff after all Stella said. Look we all love bloom as much as Stella so I suggest we put our names in something and pick whose first ,flora said. I think that's a great idea Aisha/Layla said. Ok so put your names in this hat and it first one is musa, flora said.
Musa:I was first so I went into blooms room and she was talking to sky. Hey am I interrupt... No its fine sky said and he left. Hey bloom.hey musa bloom said. Wait you know my name I said. Ya of course I do I know all of your names b..u..t I don't know anything I out you guys. Oh. I thought that I could maby play a song on my guitar(the song is after the pic on top I'm to lazy to write it out. When it says i wana live. my life bloom goins in for the rest of the song). You see you know the song. Ya wait is your boyfriend the rude one rivi...yup that's him. I heard that musa! Riven screamed from the hall. We laughed. So who do you like.
Bloom: she asked me who I liked and i like this guy from red fountain. I like this guy his name is Andy I met him in the park and.....are you Guys talking about boys without me Stella said. We wouldn't dream of it Stella musa said. Ok continue please so I met him at the park and he kept on staring at me so I was thinking what a creep so I was just looking at my phone so he wouldn't bother me but then he came up to me and said bloom is that you and I was like ya it's me but who are you? I'm Andy don't you remember me it's bin a long time he said. A long time from what? Well for starters we used to date actually we were engaged he said. So why did we break it off? You moved to magics