Im sorry

Sky: After class I was completely sore. You would think that bloom couldn't hurt a fly, but she still managed to beat the crap out of me. I still managed to get my ass kicked. Who knew she was that pissed. That's what I get for being stupid. I go to my room and see Brandon my room mate on his laptop an then he asks "what happened to you ?" I just say "bloom" and go to the bathroom to take a shower.
Now it's 8:00pm and I go down stairs to the kitchen to get some food and see bloom. "Hey" I say. "Hi"she whispered. It looked like bloom was crying so I came up to her. "Hey are you okay" I ask. "Ya I'm fine" she replies. "I should probably go" she said. She started to walk near the door but I stopped her. "Bloom we need to talk" I said. She looks at me waiting for me to speak so I start "Bloom I was stupid and I'm sorry. I know I acted like an idiot. I was just jealous of Andy cause he had you. If I just told you how I felt we wouldn't be in this mess,but now I lost you. I hope you know that I love you and always will no matter what. I hope you're happy with Andy."
She started to cry and she kissed me and that went on for a few minutes but then she pulled away and said"I love you too" I look at her and ask "would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" She smiles and says "I would love to"
Bloom: I'm so glad that I'm going out with sky tomorrow I can't wait. It's already 11:00pm because sky and I where talking and now I have to go to my room. I walk into my room and find flora my roommate laying on her bed,on her phone. She was smiling which meant she was texting Helia. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I go to sleep.I hear my phone ding so I check it and some one named josh asked how I was doing. It would was probably just a wrong number so I just shut shut my phone and go back to sleep.
I wake up in the middle of the night thinking its time to get up realizing that it's to early. I check my phone and see another text from the guy who texted me before but just shrug it off and go to sleep.