My what?!

Bloom:I wake up to my annoying alarm on my phone,and look at the time and it's 6:00. I remember that today is Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays,I mean come on even the calendar says WTF after Tuesday.i look at my phone and see another text from the same guy who texted me last night. And just ignore it and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I pick out my clothes and lay them on my bed and start my makeup. For my makeup I put on some eyeliner,mascara,and some colored lip balm. For my outfit I put on my  high waisted Jean shorts with a  white crop top and my white high top converse. For my hair I just left I down

(This is how I picture bloom) Now I leave the room and walk to my first class

Now I leave the room and walk to my first class .I see sky calling me to calling me to come sit next to him. I sit next to sky and he kisses my cheek. I smile at him. "I have something really special planed for our date tonight" he said. "And what might that be?" I asked. "I can't say it would ruin the surprise".
Professor Palladium comes in and says  "Good morning class, today we will be learning the art of making potions" I open my notebook and start writing notes. In class I get another text from the same guy saying I'll see u soon. I just left it alone it was probably someone texting the wrong number.
After a few classes we have our break. I go to the lunch tables and see the girls so I decide to join them.
Stella and I where in the middle of our conversation, when someone puts  there hands over my eyes and says "guess who". At first I think it's sky but sky had a different voice so i take his hands off. I turn around and see a guy with brown hair that spikes up and greenish brown eyes he was wearing a white tee and jeans. I don't think I met him before but he looks familiar so I ask "do I know you" and he starts laughing and says "you know who I am stop playing games sis". "Don't you miss your big bro?" he asks. "MY WHAT?!" I yell. "Wait what's your name?" I ask. "Josh". "So your the one who texted me?" I asked. "Ya why didn't you answer any of my texts, did you lose your memory or something?" he asked. "Actually I did."

What do you think is going to happen next?