I dont know why

Sky: do u want to talk about it? I ask. The thing is Andy kinda asked me out. She said. I was so mad when she said that but I held it in so she wouldn't see. So what did u say? I asked. I told him that I'll think about it. She said. Do u want to go out with him? I asked. I don't know would you mind if I go? She asked. Of course I mind but I don't want her to fell like I'm controlling it's not her fault that this happened so I just answered " go if you want to " as much as it hurt to say that I had to give it some time.
Bloom: he said If I want to go I could so I will. After that he just left he looked like he was hurt but he said to go. I was really bored so I went down to the music room and i saw a guitar and I started to play let go by froufrou like the way kina grannis played it on youtube(I like the way she sings it and now she is a real artist and has her own songs just in case u where wondering. U can play the song on the top)
Sky: I was on my way down when I herd someone singing. I thought it was musa but her voice is different so I thought I go see for my self. I saw bloom and this is the first time I've seen her play. I didn't even know she could. I just watched her play until she finished.
Bloom: I finished playing and turned to leave and this is what my face looked like 😨😱 and I just stood there like that until I said "holy shit you scared the crap out of me"
Sky: all I could say was sorry and I left I don't know why I couldn't talk to her. I herd bloom call me so I turned around.
Bloom: I called sky so I could make shore he was ok with me going. And he just said he doesn't care if I went and that was his exact words I'm not just summarizing what he said. I don't know why but I just started to cry.( guys I'm sorry I didn't update in a while and told u I was going to update and didn't but at that time I was in the middle of it so since I don't have school tomorrow I might update:-)