Will she come back to me

Recap:Valtor gets destroyed bloom remembers sky and faints.
Sky:bloom please wake up I need you please come back to me.
Winx :sky we need to take her back to Alfea
Sky:ok😞😔
They took her to the ship and sky was holding her hand the hole time. When they got to the school they where waiting for miss farogonda and when she came and examined bloom she said miss F: I have some good news and bad news which would you like to hear first and they told her the good news and she said the good news is bloom is ok and she will wake up soon.
They all sighed in relief Stella's pov: and the bad she asked scared hoping it would not be that bad?
Miss F: when she wakes up she might not remember anyone.
Sky said i need to go and left the room.
Sky thinking:she won't remember me she will lose all the memories we had together Why why did I let this happen to her he started crying.
Stella:sky there you are (she saw him crying)sky don't worry everything will be ok if you want to see bloom you can she woke up.
Sky:ya I'll go
Bloom:I saw many people and I saw a guy come in and he came up to me and hugged me and said that he was glad I was ok and I pushed him away get off of me ,I gotta admit he was cute ,but he looked like he was hurt. He left the room
sky:I wasn't surprised that she pushed me away , I got hurt but for some reason I knew something bad was going to happen like my seventh sense was telling me to keep her safe , I just wish I could have.we won't ever have the love that we had before I will but I'm not so shore about her.
Bloom:I see a bunch of people talking to me but I have no idea who they are.
Miss f:girls I think we should leave bloom ,but not alone can one of you girls call sky? I'll go call him flora said .
Flora:sky miss f wants you to stay with bloom.ok sky said .
Bloom:I see a blond guy coming and I pretend to sleep . I know your not sleeping he said and chuckled .how did you know I wasn't ? Because I know you and I also know your beautiful. Why is he hitting on me?(thinking). Thanks but why do you care about me? Are you my brother or something? No he said. So who are you? I'm your boy.... I mean a really close friend.