Date

Bloom: after I finished class I walked to my dorm room and got a text from Andy saying "do u mind if we go out tonight " and if sky doesn't mind us going out why not so I replied " sure what time " and he wrote " I'll pick you up at 7.30" it was 6.45 right now so I had to do my makeup and hair. For my makeup I put on eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and dark red lipstick but not to much. For my outfit I put on a black lace crop top and a dark red high low skirt with a gold belt and some black wedges (see outfit on top with drawing I drew of bloom wearing it) for my hair I did a blowout. I then took my phone and saw the time so I left my dorm and when to the entrance. On my way down I bumped into sky and told me I looked nice but when he told me than he looked upset but I was still mad at him so I didn't ask at say anything I just walked away
And saw Andy waiting and left.

Andy: bloom looked beautiful tonight. So now where driving to the place and bloom hasn't said a word so I decided to speak " so how's the getting to know your friends thing going so far?"
"It's going ok" she answered. "that's it just ok?" I asked. "Well what am I supposed to say everything's grate when it's really not?" She asked. "What's wrong " I asked. "It's nothing I just wish it was better" she said. I decided not too push it and let it be.

Sky: I was such an idiot why did I tell bloom I didn't care. I mean of course I care . I was acting like a jerk. My Jealousy jeopardized our relationship. Why the hell is she out with him I asked her out to and she wouldn't have gone or be mad at me if I just told her how I felt.

Bloom: Andy and I are just talking now. I kinda like him but I miss sky even though I'm mad at him. Andy's a nice guy and I want to tell him how I feel.

Andy: so bloom and I are at Alfea and I took her to the gate and kissed her and then pull back.

Bloom: Andy just kissed me and I was to stunned to say anything at first  but I managed to say that I really just want to be friends and he said that he was sorry and said that its okay.

Sky: I was leaving Alfea and saw them kiss and it hurts a lot to see your x girlfriend kiss another guy especially her x boyfriend and with that I just left.

Bloom: the next day I had to go to class and the specialists where in our school now because Alfea and red fountain are together so I have sky in a lot of my classes and Andy in some others and the winx are in most of mine. Now we have combat training and then have gym/P.E. Sky is my partner today so he's going to get hurt.

Sky: today bloom is my partner and boy is she going to give me hell. I'm kinda scared of her right now. All I know is that this girl is going to be the death of me.