The drawing (pic of josh on top)

Bloom: "Did you lose your memory or something?" He asked. "Actually I did." *he laughs. " you know for a second there I thought you were being serious". He says. "She is being serious josh." Stella says. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" he asked. "We where going to but your not that easy to reach". Stella said. "Do mom and dad know?" He asked We tried but they don't answer, and we don't want them going crazy over this." Stella said "THIS is something to go crazy over!" He yelled. And they just kept going on and on, they seem more like siblings by the way they fight than I do with him. I didn't want to be there anymore they where giving me a headache,so I just left. The bell rang so I went back inside and went to class, not that I mind because it was art class and Sky is in it. This is one of my favorite classes other than music. I sat next to Sky who was talking to Brandon. Mrs. Kate came into class and told everyone to open there sketch books. "Today where going to make portraits so pick up your pencils and start sketching your partner".she said. Sky and Brandon where still talking to each other, so I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Hey beautiful. What are we supposed to do?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and said " we have to sketch our partners".I said while drawing. "Crap I suck at drawing."He says. "Well good luck then, I'm almost done, and class ends in 30 minutes". "How many minutes passed?" He asked. "10". I raised my hand so that Mrs. Kate can check it. "It's great Bloom but I told u to sketch ur partner not this." Mrs.Kate says. I look down at my paper and see a picture of two children a boy and girl about 6 and 7 laughing and running. They both look familiar but who could they be?
Josh: I can't believe bloom lost her memory. After my fight with Stella I left to cool off. I sat down on the bench in the park looking at a picture of Bloom and I when we were younger she was six and I was seven. We were running around playing a game of tag. We were both laughing like a bunch of idiots. That was the day we made a deal whoever loses would have to do a dare, she ended up losing and I told her she had to kiss Sky( he's my friend as well ) and she did straight on the mouth. That was funny, but what was even funnier was the fact that he ran crying because she kissed him, he thought he would get sick.
I got up still laughing and wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. I got back to the school and I see Bloom reading a book and I decide to talk to her "hey Bloom" she puts her book down and says "what's up"? She asks. "The ceiling". She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Do you remember our parents"? She shakes her head. "Do you want to see them?" "Yea, why?" She asks. "Well, there coming back home from a meeting at seven, so I thought that if you like we can go to Sparks for the evening?" "I kinda have a date today and I can't just cancel now". She said. "It's your choice but,tomorrow they're leaving and are not going to be back for quite awhile." "I'll call Sky and ask if we can push it to tomorrow."She said. She left to call Sky for about 10 minutes and then came back. "So what did he say?" "He said that it's not a problem and for me to tell you that he said hi." She said. "I guess where going to Sparks but first your not wearing the appropriate attire for a princess so why don't you change." "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She asked. "Nothing but you should where a dress." "Uhh , fine" she said annoyed.

she came out and looked stunning, she grew up so fast she's not the same kid that woke me up at night because she was scared of the monsters under her bed

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." She said while rolling her eyes. We used a portal to enter Sparks and got to the castle. When we come in I see Daphne. "Hey Daph,where's mom and dad?" "In the throne room, hey Bloom". She said and pulled her into a hug. Bloom was always closer to Daphne than I was. "Daph did anyone tell you what happened?" "About what?" She asks. "About Bloom losing her memory" "Bloom what?!" She yelled, I swear this girl is going to make me go deaf one day.
"SHE WHAT!?" She yelled again this time she managed to yell louder.
"She lost her memory" I said annoyed.
"SHE WHAT!?" She yelled louder.
"For the 10000th time she lost her freaking memory!" "And would you quit yelling, my ear drums are about to explode!"
"What's all this yelling about" my father came out with my mother and said. "Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else." I said
Now we all sat down at the table and I started talking. "Mother, father Bloom lost her memories she has amnesia". My mother gasps "How did this happen"? She asks "All I've been told is that she was fighting Valtor, and she used a lot of her power, fell , and hit her head in the process". "How is she doing now, is she remembering anything" father asked. "You do realize that I only lost my memories not my ability to speak." "I'm right here, not two thousand miles away." Bloom said laughing. "I'm sorry sweetheart" mother said. "So how are you doing, do you remember anything?" Father asked Bloom. "Well a few things but not much." Bloom replied. "What exactly do u remember." father asked her. "I remember who a few of my friends are and some of the fun times we had ,a few of the magic lessons, and My bunny Kiko." Bloom answered. "So you don't remember us or your siblings." Mother asked. "Not really but I have drawn a strange picture I was wondering if you would know who it is." Bloom said taking out a folded paper from her purse. We all looked at it "Bloom?" "Yea?" She said. "That was us when we where younger I have the picture right here." I took out the picture and showed it to her. "That's weird I don't remember it and I drew this without any intention to." She said "Bloom there's something you're father and I want to give you" Mother said. Mother is holding Bloom's old sketch pad that Daphne gave her and father is holding her favorite pencil, it was her favorite because it was the present I gave her on her thirteenth birthday. It might seem like a lame gift but it's not ,it used to be mine and I had it with me when I traveled and I knew bloom loved the pencil so I gave it to her so she has something to remind her of me and she had it ever since. She took the pencil and sketch pad and looked through it, then she looked at the pencil and smiled. "I remember now , I remember everything about you guys and-" she looks at me and said "you gave this to me on my thirteenth birthday because I missed you when you traveled."She said laughing. "I can't believe it I remember everything!" She said excitedly. My parents where extremely surprised and happy and Daphne embraced Bloom and pulled me in as well. My other half is finally back.
We said our goodbyes and Bloom and I got back to Alfea. "Josh?" Bloom asked "Yea." "Do you think I'll remember my friends like I remembered u guys." She asked. "Honestly I don't know what's going to happen but what I do know is that your going to figure it out like you always do." I said reassuringly. "I sure hope so." She said hopefully "Well I should be heeding to my dorm now, bye." She said hugging me. "Bye, I love u little sis". I said hugging her. She entered her dorm and left me to go to my room, oh yea I forgot to mention that I'm starting school here tomorrow.

Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to update I was trying to get the chapter up to 10 pages and then do 15 and then 20 and... I think u get the point. I finally graduated elementary school and I'm starting high school this year oh how fun more homework, learning, no creative writing ,dissecting frogs (poor slime things),and best of all anxiety from tests. The only great things coming out of this is my BFFFL is going with me, they give great lunch, it's an all girls school so I can look as shitty as I want to be and not be worried about my crush( boy he was a waist of time), we have the privilege of having art and music classes, and if u want they take you to FIT in junior year for you to see if u like the school and if you want to go for fashion design. My a/n probably took up a page or more sorry😂
Instagram: rivka_rebeca