Poor souls

Part -1

' i don't want to go there ' you shouted at your dad .

'you have to go there for your good study my child .
And this is good for your future' he said calmly.

'but dad why I have to go there can't i study hear ' you said with frustration.

' you have to go there for study and This is my final decision 'he said with angry tone .

Now you can't do anything you have to obey him .

( In Seoul)l

Taehyung's pov.
' i am not going to share my apartment with anyone ' i shouted on phone call.

'you have to share and she is my best friend's daughter so you have to share ok ' my father said

. ' but dad, before i can complete my words he cut me off by saying 'This is my final decision and you have to listen to me.she will come there in a week. I give you the permission to study there and one more thing If you will not listened to me i will not going to give you money 'he said and before i could answer he cutt the call as always.

He never going to understand me .

And who the hell is she because of her i have to share my apartment and my dad shout at me hhh .

I hate this girl so much .
I was in my deep thought and my phone buzzed.
I checked who is calling me .

My best friend jungkook is calling me ( this jerk in mind)😁

so I picke up the call.

'hey dude what are you doing ' he said .

'nothing bro ,and with that i tell him everything about today's incident.

He said to calm down and don't think about that to much.

Y/N's pov.

Who the hell is taehyung and why the hell i have to live with him .

Firstly I have to leave my hometown and i have to live with that jerk .😤

i don't know what I do to have this situation in my life .

( Time skip after week)

'by mom, by dad ' i said goodbye to my parents and leave for Seoul.

Being an introvert i don't like to be cheapy .

I love to be alone but I love my room so much and i don't want to go to another city.

And because of my cold nature i don't have many friends to share my problems .

My plane landed on Seoul and finally i reached to my destination and as my dad give me address of the apartment and also booked a cab for me so I don't have any problem to reach there.
-

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers

I hope you all like my story and appreciate it.

This is my first time writing a story

And thank you all for reading

Borahe 💜💜💜💜