jerk's entry

Part -4

Jungkook's pov.

I was looked at her being shoked.

Like seriously girls always drool over me * hair flip in satisfaction*😤 and i was popular boy of this University but this girl is different.

She just said that don't ask much questions to me on my face .

When I bumped into her i look at her she has dark black hair and brown eyes .

She directly look into my eyes like i feel something in my stomach.
She has different and power full aura and confidence without any expression on face .
She is to bold to shut me up.

We reached to class room and i was about to open the door but when I look at her she was wearing her mask.

I was about to ask question but I remember her words *self respect*
so I keep quiet.
I open the door and we entered in class room.

I take my seat and she went to professor because of introduction.
Mr.min is our class's professor.
He gained everyone's attention and tell her to introduce herself.

Author's pov.

Professor ask you to introduce yourself .
' hi everyone my name is Choi y/n . I transferred here from Busan. ' i hope you all will be safe from me.*devilish smirk* This line you didn't speak.

Mr.min said you to seat with jungkook.

Y/N's pov.

Mr.min tell me to seat with that jangal book oh i mean jungkook. 🙄

I was going in his direction and when I look at him he was smiling at me . I just egnore him .
I was on my way but I see that girl is trying to make me fall by her leg but I see it .
I smirk and stap on her leg she scream in pain . 'why are you screaming Kia ' asked mr.min but before she could answer i said ' sir she saw a cockroach that's why ' i said and wink at her .
Bitch don't play with me 😏

She was trying to play with me like seriously bro.
I went to jungkook's bench and seat beside him. 'you are a good actor by the way ' he said with smirk. I look at him .

'what are you talking about ' i said knowing very well about what he is talking.

'oh it that so , but that was cool ' he said while smirking at me .'ohk ' i said shortly and started looking at board .

I don't have any kind of book with me so I was just listening what mr.min is speaking.

We all are studying but class room's door open gaining everyone's attention.* But not mine 🙅*
I don't look at there direction . But everyone started whispering.

Author's pov.

Every one was busy in their studies but soon class room's door open gaining everyone's attention.

You didn't look at the direction. But everyone started whispering about the person.
Like he is so hot , look at him i want him to be my boyfriend, he is so handsome. Than he walk in the class room.

Girls i know my man is hot *hair flip in satisfaction 😉*