Deep thoughts!

Author's pov.
As you and jungkook went to your apartment and talk about that new girl.

but you didn't tell him about whole incident and he understands that you are not comfortable with it .

He saw your face think that you might be thinking something.

You were in your deep thoughts 💭 just than jk comes near you and started tickling you .

As you couldn't hold back and started laughing. You forgot about you cold nature and started laughing begging him to stop.

It's really sucks when someone tickle you.

You were trying to stop him just then you bedrooms door get wide open with a thund .

You both look at the person.

Tae's pov.

I opened the door of her just to see jungkook was tickling her and that's why she was laughing.

But she never laugh when she was with me .

They both look at me .

What the fuck are you doing jk ?

This words slip out of my mouth that time.

She pushed him away from her and glare at him dengerously. Getting back to her cold nature.

Yn : if you again do that i swear I will chop your both hands!

She said furiously and stand up from bed and kick him out from the room.

I know he must be scared by her that look .
Afterall she is a cold queen.

Than she look at me lifting her left eyebrow up asking me but I just shook my head in deniyal .

I don't have any kind of death wish in my young age i thought.

Tae : how's your health now ?

I asked her avoiding her questioning gaze .

Yn : it's good you can leave now .

She said with Stern voice.
I gulp hard and turn to leave before saying.

Tae : take care Miss wildiy!!

And than i run away closing the door behind.

This days i started to annoyed her alot i swear if glare could kill i might get killed hundreds time by her gaze but I love to see her annoyed face .

Thinking that i chuckle a little remembering her annoyed face.

Y/N's pov.

I was in my deep thoughts.
She comes again in my life but I was worried about people around me.
I always wear a cold mask to avoid people around me .
I hardly can talk to someone.
But after coming here I make some good friends.

I forgot that I always behave like a emotionless parson .

I never mead any friends after that incident but coming here I was revealed that atleast I can live here without caring about anything but she also come here.

But this time she doesn't know that she is going to mess with a wrong person this time.

I will make sure to make her regret her every decision she makes.

Haa just mess with me at once darling I'm waiting to make your life live hell .

I'm just worried about my new friends she might harm them because of me .

I have to make distance from them and keep my eyes on her .

I sighed heavily after thinking too much and lazily laid down on my bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers

Sorry for updating let but I'm busy in some work i will try my best to update as soon as possible 😁

I hope you all like my story and appreciate it .

And thanks for reading.

Borahe 💜💜💜