jimina

Part -5

Author's pov.

He entered in the class gaining everyone's attention but you didn't bother to look at him. He noticed you because you are the new in this class.
'why you came late ' mr.min ask him . 'our bus came late 'another boy said from behind now coming in to the class.

Please someone tell this man to don't do this to us 😭

'this is last time I am giving you permission to enter in my lecture ' mr

'this is last time I am giving you permission to enter in my lecture ' mr.min said being angry and again he started speaking.
The boy who came from behind he took his seat and another one started coming in your direction.
He comes to your desk but you ignore him .
It's no easy to get yn's attention 😤

Than he knock on your desk . You look up at him. He wink at you and than left to take last seat.

Y/N's pov.

What The Fuck with him 🤨

Why he wink at me .

Disgusting, what he even think of his self.
He is such jerk and everyone saying that he is handsome and hot .

Handsome my foot .

I was thinking about punching his face but jungkook said in between.

'he is bad boy of this University and everyone called him by his nike name v ' he said .

'what ever I don't care ' i said *attitude* and again started to concentrate on lecture.

I can feel that someone is staring at me bu i ignore it.

Soon the bell rang and now is Lunch time .
Everyone started leaving class room. Everyone left class and i was alone in the class room so I think of going out to find canteen.

I was just about to go out of the class but someone held my wrist and pind me to the nearest wall.

Author's pov.

This all happened in on flash. You close your eyes for some time and soon open it to see that boy whom everyone call v .

He was so close to you.
His hot breath was hitting your neck area. 'so you are the new girl in my class ' he said in his deep and husky voice.

Your whole body feel goosebumps for a minute.
* Like man you you already kill me *

You came on earth when he again say 'you will complete my assignments from now '
Now it's your turn.
You jark his hand away and grip on his collar and push him .
You pind him to the wall and go close to him.
Huh.
Your face is just inches away from him.
' what you think of yourself ha, I'm not your servant here and one more thing don't play with fire '
saying this you glare at him last time and left from there.