jungkook

Part -3

Author's pov.

You were walking around the university's hall and than you bumped into someone.

Y/N's pov.

I was just roaming around the hallway and i bumped into someone.

Like really, shit sometimes I think that trouble love me so much that's why trouble always find me .

I look at in whom I bumped into.

He was a boy wearing all black just like me.
Man kill me right now. Stop yn what are you even thinking you are cold.

 Stop yn what are you even thinking you are cold

He has big doe shape eyes. His heirs are falling on his face.
I never notice boys because I'm not interested in any kind of relationship but he is so handsome and hot.

Stop y/n what are you even thinking. I stop my treil of thinking and apologize to him because I know it was my fault.
"i am really sorry ". I said. 'it's ok ' he said and was about to go but I asked him a question.

'can you please tell me where is principal's office '.
'go straight and than turn left
side '. He said i thank to him and he went away.

Than i go to the way he tells me .

I see principal's office and than i knock on the door.
.
He gives me permission to enter and than i enter in.

I greet him simply and than i tell him about my new admission and than i give him confirmation letter than he tells me about my first lecture in university .

Like seriously.

What The Fuck .

😒 Now i have to attend lecture.

I greet him again and than leave for serching my new class.

Author's pov.

Now you are roaming around the university's hallway again to find your class.

.
Than you saw again that boy in whom you bumped.

'hey mister blacky ' you call him by that because you don't know his name.

He comes towards you.

' hey you , my name is not blacky i am jungkook and what you want now ' he asked you being annoying from the name you give him.

'oh, i don't know your name that's why I called you that . By the way I want to ask you about engineering's first semester class can you tell me ' you asked him without any expression on your face.

*but i am burning for him* 😞

'oh we are in same class. Follow me I'm also going in class' he said and you started following him.

'by the way what is your name ? ' he asked you. 'my name is y/n ' you said while walking beside him .

He was about to ask you again a question but you cutt him by saying 'don't ask much questions ok ' you said and started walking faster than him .
He didn't say anything and than you reach your class.