University

Part -2

Right now you are standing in front of taehyung's apartment. You dad gives you spare key of the apartment. You are thinking of going in.

Y/N's pov.

I am standing in front of that jerk 's😤 apartment and thinking of going inside.
I was in my deep thought and someone tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see a girl near my age

'who are you? i never see you before and why are you standing infront of Taehyung's apartment'. She asked me so many questions in one go .

I just want to say None of your business *hair flip*😁 but than i said 'yes i am new here '.
I just don't like to west my time that's why I answered shortly and was about to open the door
but she again asked me question.

'what are you doing here and why are you opening his house without permission'.

I lose my calm and said

' for your kind information he is my husband * devik smirk*and i don't need anyone's permission to enter in my house " .

She was shoked by my answer and i can also tell that she had a crush on him .

But who cares 😑 because of frustration i lied to her and it was fun . *Satisfaction*😁

She just run away without saying anything.

I open the door and enter in his house.

There is no one in the house.

It was beautiful and cool.

Leaving room was big and decorated with good furniture. Look of leaving room.

Kitchen was also good and dining table was attached with it

I can see there is two rooms and one Store room.

I don't know in which room he live so I decided to wait for him.

Then I call my dad and tell him that i reached home and don't take much tension about me.

He reminds that i have to give confirmation letter to university. So I decided to go University after some rest.

After taking rest for almost one hour you finally woke up and fresh up your self.
After taking a good bath you wear your signature black colour cloths . You love to wearing black so you wear a black and white chax shirt with blue denim jeans. your look.

You booked a cab for going to university because you don't know the location

That's why you refused to go in local bus.
Cab arrived soon and you went from there after locking the house.
You reached to university and payed money to cab driver .
you entered in university wondering how beautiful it was.

You were walking through the hallway finding someone for help

You were walking through the hallway finding someone for help. Because you don't know where is principal's office. You were just walking and then you bump into someone.