Poor tae

Part - 6

Taehyung's pov .
I was shoked. Like never in my life ever a girl is this close to me.
She pind me against to the wall and the way she was looking at my eyes directly.
* Yn flip your hair now *

I swear i feel something different that i never feel before.

She said don't play with fire and than left.
Than i hear that someone is laughing loudly.

I look at the direction and than saw jimin .
Jimin is my best friend. He comes to me controlling his laugh.
I give him confus look.
'bro , she was very dengerous. Laugh . Look at you face you are looking dumb ' he said and again started laughing.

If you were not my best friend i would have punch you right now i think.

You mother fucker

My blood boiled after listening him. He is right how could a girl can insult me and infront of my best friend.

I will surely take my revenge from her. I thought.

He stopped laughing looking at my serious expression.

'she is seriously somthing. She is right don't play with fire ' he said .

'you know na shorty i love to play with fire ' i said with a smirk. Than we left from class room .

Author's pov.

You were finding canteen and than you show jungkook is going somewhere.
So decided to follow him . Soon he stop walking and look back only to find you following him .

He came in your direction and stood in front of you. 'why are you following me ms.y/n ' he ask you with a smirk.
'i am not following you i was just finding canteen' you said without showing any expression.

' is that so , follow me if you want to go canteen' he said and started walking further.

Jungkook is satisfied now😏

You have no any option so you started following him.

He stop walking and enter in
canteen and you also entered with him .

You take a empty seat and place your order. Jungkook was looking at you and you look at his direction because he was seating with his friends.

You look at him and he looked away. Soon you order came.

You remove your mask and started eating without noticeing that someone was watching you with anger.

You complete your lunch and soon left from cafe teria.

You were roaming around university and than you decided to go to apartment because you were feeling bored. *Tired ass*
So you soon booked a cab and left from there.

Y/N's pov.

I was feeling bored so I decided to left from there.
I soon reach to my apartment i mean our apartment.

I open the door and decide to read a book .
When I was returning home i go to book store and buy the books that i want to study.

I seat on couch and started reading the book . After an hour i feel boreing.

I lay down on couch and put the book on my face . Trying to sleep.