behind the mask

Author's pov

Today you have decided to do something mischief

Y/N's pov.

Today i decided to surprise him by wearing mask .
Of course he will be shocked after seeing me in Mask like I did the first time we met.

I hurriedly went out of apartment and after locking it I went to university.

Luckily he went before so now I can surprise him.

After reaching there I was walking throw the hallway but i heard that someone was screaming taehyung's name loudly.

So without even thinking I made my way towards their.

What I see that he was beating someone recklessly ande the boy he was screaming for his life .

He was so angry I'd never seen him like this before.

Hurriedly i somehow make my way towards him .
Trying to stop him
I called out him.

Yn: stop it taehyung , what are you doing!!!

But he didn't listen to me i tried to pull him back but he pushed me and I fell on the floor.

Oh it hurts so hard!!

This brat is getting on my nerves.!!

Oh but I forgot that I am wearing mask.

Yn: stop it Kim!!!!

This time he heard he looked at me as i removed my mask, he was little shocked but more than that I see really dengerous anger in his eyes.

Clam down man !!

I went to him hold his hand and kade him stand as the boy was laying lifelessly on the floor.

There was a lot of people looking at us but when taehyung look at them all of them just vanished like an air !!

But there was a girl standing in corner. I guess she was crying.

Out of no where jungkook came and started asking so much questions

Jk: you fucked up really badly this time!!

Yn: I'm not going to ask you anything about why you are doing kind of horrible things but if you were beating him this hardly there must be any strong reason !!

I said looking at him as he was lost but he directly look at me when said that .

Taehyung's pov:

Relief

That's all I can think!

When she said she believes in me i felt relief. My all anger just disappear in air !!

How , i seriously don't know what's going on!!

Jk: stop ignoring me I ask you
something!!

Jungkook asked me this time being literally annoying

T/b : yes ask him why he is beating me !!

Said by that mother fucker i really want kill him by my own bloody hands!!

Tae: he try to molest that girl!! Her name is yora!

I said pointing towards that girl who was crying in the corner

T/b : so what she is my girlfriend!!!

Said by him again I was about to kick him but stopped.

Yn : shut up you basterd . If she is your girlfriend it doesn't mean you can force her to do anything!!

Saying this she kicked him so hard.

Oh god she looks so angry.

Saying this she went towards yora and hugged her tightly and as she hugged her yora started crying!!

Jk : why even you stopped just kill him already!

Said by jungkook this boy is really angry just like me and all in that yora was none other than jimin's sister !!

If he got to know this he might kill him and ofcourse i would have killed him if yn didn't called me out !!

But soon professor min appears from no where and finally we explained everything to him but still he suspend me from University for one week and I don't even want to come here.